Sign in to follow this  
Bluesdad

Region 4 Championships

Now come on gentleman and ladies which ever the case may be. I can understand you all trying to get your point across but there is a point to which no one should cross. It seems we forget to often that we are dealing with children. Some of which may read the very words you type. Every day we have the chance to change and influence these very children. Something happened we get that. It was handled. If it was a fair judgement, great. If not hopefully it can be corrected.

We know not what this child has endured, yet we cast stones at him. How about lend a hand. Try to help him. See if we can be the bigger person and do whats right. Not label and slander innocent kids.

Now come on gentleman and ladies which ever the case may be. I can understand you all trying to get your point across but there is a point to which no one should cross. It seems we forget to often that we are dealing with children. Some of which may read the very words you type. Every day we have the chance to change and influence these very children. Something happened we get that. It was handled. If it was a fair judgement, great. If not hopefully it can be corrected.

We know not what this child has endured, yet we cast stones at him. How about lend a hand. Try to help him. See if we can be the bigger person and do whats right. Not label and slander innocent kids.

That is a lucid, intelligent, well thought-out post and, as such has no place in this forum. As a self-proclaimed Newbie, you will soon discover the emotional animals that frequent the kentuckywrestling jungle.

• Upvote 1

This is a good point.  Unless you're a coach or teacher, you have no idea what some of these kids endure outside of school (and I'm not implying there are issues in this case).  It's easy to say "he's a bad kid" or a "knucklehead".  If there's one thing I've learned as a middle school coach over the last 5 years in two different sport, is to be a little more compassionate and understanding of a child's situation, rather than treating everything as a black and white situation, is or isn't situation.  

Again, the JC parents should have never been allowed to stand matside. The kid wasn't a great sport but did he deserve an ejection? Not in my opinion. I was here it didn't see him "Ric Flair."

I seen other kids do a little celebrating after some of their matches and there was never a word mentioned. What this kid did I finally get ejected was wave at the JC fans/parents who were matside, where they were not suppose to be.

• Upvote 1