Sign in to follow this  
offseason

Teams attending Capital City Classic??

One interesting feature of the CCC has always been their bout wall instead of the microphone as the call to mat system. It's usually pretty efficient. I wonder if they will continue with that this year?

Just cross your fingers that the weather holds off And the tournament can take place !!!!!! I'm sick of cold weather and snow!!!!!

What's there going to be a 5 pound allowance lol did I mention I hate snow and cold grr

Yeah I would add gage Jones to that list in the 182s trust me the kid is tough he's just 1 that has to be mentioned

Before people flip, the list of ranked kids (which I probably forgot some) were based off of Ranger rankings from Dec.

106-

#5 Joey Skaggs DH

#8 Brady Wells CC

#15 Michael Mattox Harrison Co

#19 Louie Regalado Ft C

NR-Turner Trigg

113-

#15 Corey Jacobs FC

#17 Dominic Castellano DH

#21 Colin Barrett CC

#23 Josh Keefe SC

120-

#10 Brad Kerbs CC

#11 Brent Taylor Boone Co

#14 Zack Phillips Danville

#19 Brad Collwell PCC

126-

#5 Bryan Spahr CC

#7 Jeremiah Kline Trigg

#8 Lucas McCain Boyle

#21 Taymarcus Taylor BS

#22 Marcus Bucezan FC

132-

#1 Sean Fausz CC???

#5 Daniel Lannem Danville

#6 Stephen Maggard CC

#24 Nathan Lopez HC

138-

#1 Sean Fausz ??? CC

#17 Noah Mitchell Newport

#23 Darion Coleman MC

NR- Brian Hedrick Ft C

NR-Daniel Ingram Trigg

145-

#7 Austin Jackson DH

#20 Ditimri Hubbard FC

Gallagy Trigg Co

152-

#9 Frederick Agyeman FC

160-

#11 Dru Schroer Boone

#16 Michael Grandstaff

170-

#4 Dustin Turner CC

#5 Ki Ryder Ft C

#9 Brian Chi Tate Creek

#15 Storm Savage MC

182-

#3 Eli Matthews CC

#7 Braden Jones Boone

#14 Donovan Edwards WH

#19 Seamus Sallee Danville

NR- Gino Haywood FC

195-

#7 Aaron Stevens Trigg

#9 Kody Socco Boyle Co

#10 Branson Scott SC

#14 Brett Graziana CC

220-

#1 ATM

285-

#5 Brandon Johnson DH

#6 Jake Jorstad Ft C

#8 Nick Sinclair CC

#12 Mike Hunt SC

Franklin County is a very well ran program. Their tournaments are always ran very efficiently. I have no doubt that Coach Donnelly and Coach Johnson will get everyone out of there on time. They are two coaches that have their stuff together...top to bottom.

170 Ryder and Turner in the finals with the consolation going to pate over savage. 182 Matthews and Braden Jones in the finals with gage Jones and Haywood in the consolation with gage winning. 195 don't see anyone stopping Trigg. And I'll go out on a limb and say Atm wins the 220 and no one takes hIm to the second.

MAtch of the day will be Turner and Ryder and if the Jones go at it again they battle !!!! You will look at Gage and not be intimidated but trust me he's strong and good and Braden looks like a Greek god and has skills !! Eli is just a machine though.

ATM May be stuck at home with the rest of CC if they don't have school Fri no match of the day with Turner and Ki, what happened to X I thought they were in this one , I like the Greek god thing jones is jacked up , Eli is on a mission but there are a few more on a mission at that weight it will get interesting only the strong of mind as well as body will come out on top , speaking of which if you train your body more there will never be a cluster like at 182 , I hear Smith beat Frankone again that was a feat jones may be a Greek god but Frankone is a monster beast ,nice crew training in Alex almost every night , best look out for my dog Sinclair he's on a rampage guarantee no hvy is training like he is He will place this yr .

I saw Frankrone and he's more compact bt he's flat put together..... Frankrone just lost to another Kentucky boy that is on very few radars but has been on mine since December. Ben Leaton out of Oldham County so yep 182's are going to be battles with different types of wrestlers and contrasts in styles. The beasts vs Mikey Smith and Courtney all awesome wrestlers and will be worth the price of admission to the Horsepark.

And yes Eli is on a mission to get it done as well and very well could take it all.

hopefully the 1 inch of snow tomorrow Night will not cancel the tournament I could see an hour delay maybe start wrestling at 10 and get

er done I'm just crossing my fingers for the best. these kids work too hard have things taken away from them and there's not many tournaments left before regionals grrr I also realize that its not Anyone's fault this weather Bites !!!! I do think schools will be in session tomorrow on Friday so hopefully that helps

I know that if any school participating does not have school the day before a 1lb allowance is added. Not sure what they do for a whole week?! Lol

Fayette and a loooong list of other counties have already cancelled school tomorrow.

Fayette and a loooong list of other counties have already cancelled school tomorrow.

yea I've seen that just crossing my fingers that everything goes

CC on a two hr delay so if they have school fri the tournament should be on for them with no further complications !!!! Or so it would seem

Sign in to follow this