Sign in to follow this  
offseason

Teams attending Capital City Classic??

Boone County School has announced that the tournament is cancelled.  I'm not 100% certain if it applies to the entire tournament or if just Boone County will not be attending.  I THINK the message seems to indicate that the whole tournament is cancelled.

C.C.C. is still a go for tomorrow. District said there would have to be a substantial amount of snow on the ground at 6:00am for the tournament to be cancelled!  Good luck to all teams and please travel safely. 

Teams Attending C.C.C.2014

Anderson County

Apollo

Bourbon County

Boyle County

Campbell County

Danville

Dixie Heights

Franklin County

Fort Campbell

Fort Knox

Harrison County

Jeffersonville (IN)

Madison Central

Madison Southern

Newport

Perry Central

Scott County

Trigg County

Western

Out

Bryan Station

Boone County

Christian County

Grant County

McCreary County

Tates Creek

Told ya

Boone county Caint cancel someone else's turnyment

Woodford tried but their superintendent will not let them or something like that

Tarzan, had you read my post in its entirety you would have seen that I stated that I was unsure if the entire tournament was cancelled or if just Boone had pulled out.  Just thought I'd point that out to you out of the goodness of my heart.

I was just informed the tourney has been canceled. Franklin County schools have cancelled all activities scheduled for today.

I Was kidding I assumed it was a Boone guy canceling it just for boone it was all in fun to break up the dismall feeling of missing a weekend of wrestling ,

Sign in to follow this