Sign in to follow this  
Mathound

Track Wrestling

Do we have any track wrestling experts around? What is the learning curve to run a tournament using it versus the old Pes-Sports software?

I ran the Gladiator Tournament on Track. It was pretty simple. There is a "To-Do List" that walks you through the setup and running. I worked with McCoy on a tournament using the software. They seem similar to me.

Very easy.  It walks you through it, the help button is there and the service from track is tremendous.  They literally answer questions with in minutes on tournament days.  Pretty good for a family run business.  

Track is a great program. Another to strongly consider is Sikora. Used at many big tournaments, including Ironman. I think SWOWCA as well. I have worked the scorer's table for many years. This is my favorite program to run. Idiot-free in many ways. Instant results on individual matches and team scores. Live bout boards, with the ability to project the board on a screen. This is a great feature in and of itself as coaches/wrestlers/fans know exactly when and where (mat #) a wrestler should be, as in : on deck, in the hole, etc. Bullpen workers love it too. Automatic updates. 

Sign in to follow this