Sign in to follow this  
gametime123

GMVWA

If didn't see LaSalle entered. Hope it was a mistake.

Looking through team results now. I do not see LaSalle listed. Archer (Georgia) leads the pack with 134 pts. Graham 2nd, 115.5. CC in 6th with 68 pts, per Baum's.

Austin the man child lived up to expectations, what a phenomenal wrestler to watch, mow and pins his way through the finals. It's unfortunate for Fausz, but he didn't lose to any slouches, and everyone not named Cael Sanderson will have an off day. I believe he will vindicate himself and dominate throughout the rest of the season. Great job guys

My son doesn't wrestle, so I'm not sure what his excuses have to do with anything relevant to this.  Apparently you pointing the finger at the wrong person, and know little about me. That's ok, I forgive you. For the record, I was ready for everything when it came to wrestling, every match was a championship match.   Was I as talented as him at the same age, no,  but I knew how to win. And BTW, I know him, he is returning GMVWA champ.  To say he wasn't ready for a guy of that caliper is lame.  He got beat in probably the toughest weight class. 

Read your post my friend, "and your son is the one with excuses" 

What I am saying is that he was beat.  and you making excuses for him.    if we are not talking about wrestling what the hell we talking about?  Am I ready for everything, yes, the best that I can, if it something that I am preparing for.  

Ohh so what your saying your always ready everything? Likely... you wish you could Have competed like him. And your son is the one with excuses.

Grapplehed just happens to be one of the most accomplished wrestlers to ever come from Kentucky. If there was a Mount Rushmore of Kentucky wrestling, he'd be on it.

I don't think he is trying to compare himself to Fausz. All he is saying is that when you get to the level of Fausz (or Grapplehed in his hayday), you don't lose matches because you aren't ready. Fausz has been to the GMVWA a few times. He knew how tough the competition was going to be, including Demas and Lawson. He got beat, plain and simple.

No one should be making excuses for anyone.  Fausz decided he was going to chase the toughest competition in the field (look at the weight class 4 number one ranked guys and 2 number two ranked guys in their respective weights/states).  Everyone knows he chases tough competition was at 138 for the rumble to wrestle Bowshier who he majored.  Went down to 132 last week and beat Bobby Smith with ease at Pickerington.  Came back up to 138 this weekend to wrestle in probably the toughest 138lb bracket in the country this "weekend".  Yes he lost but who cares everyone has lost even as someone else posted the great Sanderson lost in his redshirt freshman year of college.  For those of you who don't know there are 2 tournaments that really matter for a Kentucky high school wrestler... they both take place in February.

Right on gt123 and thanks raider coach. 138 was loaded. Diff outcome every week. 2 top 15 teams in country. Ga boys are tough. Ky boys did well. ATM crushed. And great tourn by Erdman brown Moore muller and surprise w Dorne.

Im pretty sure if grapplehed is or was truly one of Kentucky's best, than he wouldn't be on here making comments about one of Kentucky's best.

You have better things to worry about than some washup wish he was making some comment on a website full of know it all done nothings!

You need to forget about this website and just talk to the people that matter rideemout.

Sean doesn't need any excuses! He is well traveled, and has done very well for himself. You will occasionally have a tournament like this.

that is my point Hasbeen.  Apparently, you missed my point.  Rideemout made excuses.  SF is a kid that isn't making excuses, he is going to train harder. I know him and not making excuses for him.  and your comments toward me, well...if that makes you feel better about yourself.  This isn't about me or what I did or didnt' do.  I'm a washed up has been.  Now I know why I never comment on this damn thing. Spin, spin spin!  

Sign in to follow this