Sign in to follow this  
gametime123

GMVWA

Im pretty sure if grapplehed is or was truly one of Kentucky's best, than he wouldn't be on here making comments about one of Kentucky's best.

You have better things to worry about than some washup wish he was making some comment on a website full of know it all done nothings!

You need to forget about this website and just talk to the people that matter rideemout.

I don't see where Grapplehed said anything, but complimentary things about Fausz. If anything, he was defending him. Someone else said he "wasn't ready" and Grapplehed simply said that is a lame excuse. His point being a kid like Fausz, with his credentials, isn't going to go into a tournament like GMVWA and not be ready. That's how I took Grapplehed's comments.

As far as Grapplehed's credentials, well he is one of only four NCAA Division 1 All-Americans this state has ever produced. Not to mention he has coached for almost twenty years including coaching jobs on NCAA Division 1 teams. He has coached many state champs along the way. I'm sure he is very familiar with Fausz and would never say anything negative about him or any other wrestler for that matter. Hopefully everyone chills out and realizes that no one was attacking anyone here.

I don't see where Grapplehed said anything, but complimentary things about Fausz. If anything, he was defending him. Someone else said he "wasn't ready" and Grapplehed simply said that is a lame excuse. His point being a kid like Fausz, with his credentials, isn't going to go into a tournament like GMVWA and not be ready. That's how I took Grapplehed's comments.

As far as Grapplehed's credentials, well he is one of only four NCAA Division 1 All-Americans this state has ever produced. Not to mention he has coached for almost twenty years including coaching jobs on NCAA Division 1 teams. He has coached many state champs along the way. I'm sure he is very familiar with Fausz and would never say anything negative about him or any other wrestler for that matter. Hopefully everyone chills out and realizes that no one was attacking anyone here.

Well said... And I guarantee Sean was ready, just got out wrestled. And I would also bet the house that if he wrestled them both ten more times, Sean wouldn't lose again, i bet he's a little disappointed, but he's not sweating it. He won't lose again.

Grapplehed is the man btw, if he is who I think he is, he also had a small role in the development of ky's only 2x NCAA d1 all American...

OH oh grapplehed;  looks like the cats out of the bag now.  With all that info now everyone knows who you probably are.  If not they don't know ky wrestling history.

Very proud of ALL the KY wrestlers that came to GMVWA and wrestled their asses off! Tough competition and amazing talent up there! It was a pleasure to watch and I am sure many lessons were learned through the wins and the losses. Bring on Conference!

Sign in to follow this