Sign in to follow this  
FalconWrestling

Region 1 Rankings 12/19/13

For some reason this site is refusing to accept my copy and paste job, something is barring it access to my clipboard. So I just attached the word file instead. Not happy about that at all.

Didn't see the Union/Mater Dei results until after I posted this. So sorry for that inconsistency, will be fixed in the batch for next time.

12-19.docx

I saw the young man from Ohio cty and the young man from Caldwell beat by the same unranked Hwt last week at the KING OF THE BLUEGRASS. Looks like Unions Hwt was a great pick to win the Region.

Ohio's Hvy is only in his second year. He has a lot of raw talent and strength. I look for him to only get better each match. If he can gain some confidence throughout the year he will be tough, but I agree with your ranking.

I don't pull any punches when comparing Region 1 to the rest of the state, I always have to be the one to put the damper on guys like half's optimism that everybody in the region could place at state haha. Not sure what's the purpose of sharing the fact that Kendall and Shaffer both lost to the same guy, I never put them in any state rankings I've done and last I checked "PRPB" is not a region 1 school, sadly I am unable to translate the abbreviations on those brackets. Brown is highly favored in the region, the only one with an outside shot of beating him is Jorstad from Fort Campbell, and I don't predict that. Also of course I plan on updating after CCI, I almost have enough to update this week but I will hold off for CCI 

Sign in to follow this