Sign in to follow this  
cmccoy

Pictures of Wrestling Rooms

Dutch, you and Ranger have done a wonderful things, not just for your kids but for Nky and the entire state.  You are one of the reasons our state is making leaps and bounds. 

• Upvote 1

Dutch, you and Ranger have done a wonderful things, not just for your kids but for Nky and the entire state. You are one of the reasons our state is making leaps and bounds.

Thanks for the nice post. I however have to also recognize John Roth for helping make this happen. We have had a bunch of dads from different schools that have spent sometime trying to be helpful. It has been a great experience training with so many talented kids.

Trying to break the stigma that wrestlers can't play basketball. We do a lot of single legs and foul shots. Then Jason Moore teaches the kids how to dunk. Lol. Good times!!

Ditch has a very nice room...we need to bring you a Shamrock Wrestling Club sign to put on the wall!

I called hanging a St. X sign back in the spring, LOL. Dallas felt like he was in enemy territory.

Single legs and foul shots? Sounds like what the Kentucky - Louisville game might be this weekend with the dirty birds and their hacking, grabbing defense.

I called hanging a St. X sign back in the spring, LOL. Dallas felt like he was in enemy territory.

Single legs and foul shots? Sounds like what the Kentucky - Louisville game might be this weekend with the dirty birds and their hacking, grabbing defense.

Still waiting on that st. X banner. Lol

Sign in to follow this