Sign in to follow this  
WrestlingDadx2

The Hive

Central, Harrison co, Iroquois, eastern, Scott, n. Oldham, bullitt east, doss, atherton, prp, seneca, Spencer co, western hills, western, tecumseh (in), st. X b

Just curious who won the 195 match up of Miller and Saunders ? Any other results . Thanks !

They didn't wrestle, Scott and Bullitt were in different pools

Yes I saw first hand Darius Parrot today. He has a gear that he can turn on any time he wants and he won't be beat. He's also just as nice of a kid as he's just as great as a wrestler. He dominated the 5 star classic today at 195 and it was a great tournament.

Parrot will not have that easy of a time with Miller this year.  The boy is determined! Parrot just stalled and rode him out last year for a decision win.  Miller has grown as a young man and a wrestler.  No longer is he giving up a huge strength advantage to the older boys.

I personally saw Miller wrestle today and when I say he has NOTHING for him I mean it. I saw Parrot pin the Saunders kid in the first at the King of the Bluegrass. I also believe he beat Francrone convincingly during some practice runs at Trinity.

Really... Guess we shall see. I watched Frankone get beat by Mikey smith whom Miller pinned the week prior. He has pinned through the rumble and pinned through down at the hive all within about 45 seconds. Miller has wrestled and pinned the Saunders kid in the past as well! But hey nobody ever gives the kid a shot and he came back to place 4th at state... Not to shabby for a kid that has nothing!!! Give me a break!

Not that nobody gives him a shot but some of us don't live with him. His record speaks for itself. I know he good but don't get offended when you talk about him and someone had a difference of opinion. Cause we know opinions are just like a--holes .

He's great!

He did a good job this weekend. That picture is on our teams facebook page and I was going to tag him in so that he could see it but did not remember his name.

In round 8 does anyone know who won and the score between Spencer County vs. Atherton? Also Iroquois vs. Western?

In round 9 does anyone know who won and the score between Spencer County vs. Seneca? Also StX "B"  vs. Atherton? And Bullitt East and whoever they wrestled. And Western Hills vs. whoever they wrestled.

Sign in to follow this