Sign in to follow this  
Mpire

Camps /Open mats on xmas break actually in KY????

Mr. Mpire,

Spatola Wrestling will be open and hosting plenty of Christmas break practices.

In addition to going every Monday, Wednesday, and Sunday from 7-8:30pm I will be hosting some morning practices.

I will post the morning times soon and feel free to contact me with some times that will work for you. I can make sure there is some comp for your hercules. 

Cool ,thanks some of the college kids are home for break,i know they are a bit more laid back than some of the hs kids but maybe they can be drug in to get a practice in :)

Yep, Got some of my college boys in town too. In addition to the open mat practices in the evenings I will be open all next week (excluding Christmas day) from 11am-2pm for anyone that wants to coordinate practices or training sessions. It will be $10 a wrestler.

I'll make an official post here in a bit. Just giving you a heads up. 

Nice room ,great facilities ,nice atmosphere ,fun watching the goes with good wrestling all around ,hopefully more and more show up .

Gonna be another great room tonight! The big guys will be rocking! Expect studs from OH, KY, and IN in the room.

7-8:30pm

90 Alexandria Pike

Fort Thomas, KY 41075

Gonna be another great room tonight! The big guys will be rocking! Expect studs from OH, KY, and IN in the room.

7-8:30pm

90 Alexandria Pike

Fort Thomas, KY 41075

Great room tonight.  Tinashe Bere and Austin Myers working together was fun to watch.

Sign in to follow this