Sign in to follow this  
IWIN

State Champ Dual

And ATM would have been a six timer rather than an Ohio jr high ow winner had he been in KY , so what's your point , ATM has a bigger trophy case and a higher lift total parents who's names begin with past Mr and Ms Ky so who loves ky more lol Mpire that's who now me and ATM are training so go dream up some more bs to feed the masses

Here's how the match would go ----

Merritt would run to Hvy like the powerhouse from last yr did to avoid the one and only ATM .

:) now lets get the show on the road baby its wrestling season put up or shut up quit dreaming up fantasy matches that would never happen so old farts can tell how tough it was back in the Neanderthal days of ky wrestling when no one but the one and only Carrs ventured outside of KY !!!!!

Meyers,

You do realize that not every single post on this site and not every discussion has to praise your sons correct? I have never once heard a person say that either of your sons were anything less than excellent wrestlers, yet you feel the need to obnoxiously destroy every interesting conversation on this site. I spoke with Austin before weighins last year on day 2 of state and believe it or not he sold me. Hes a great kid...I have no idea where he gets that from. Your annoying inferiority complex destroys every conversation online and you are almost equally as irritating in person. Without you acting that way, one would be hard pressed to find a fan of wrestling in the state who was not also a Meyers boy fan.

Sincerely

95% of the people who visit kentuckywrestling.com

• Upvote 1

My suggestion to anyone that doesn't know "Mpire" is to seek him out at a tournament. He is a very knowledgable person. He is very unselfish with his wisdom of wrestling. A website can only give you a very slight insight of who a person truly is. I call Mpire (Chris) a friend. He and Rob Boston are truly some wonderful assets. Thanks to both guys for all of your advice and help.

Well guess where he Stephen and my other boy gets it from lol its all good someone voices their opinion of a past wrestler beating my favorite HS wrestler I make my comments that are based on facts , no need for every goof ball in wrestlingdom to make personal attacks on me , I could care less what some think I see the buttons being pushed I simply gave everyone what they wanted some fun and no Merritt could not beat Austin that's ridiculous Same as the power quote aimed at pushing my buttons obviously , either way course your all o in ATM he's a beast a great kid but so many a holes attacked him his brother and him again after state last yr for taking up for himself when little pricks in the stands should have been thrown out , trust me nothing is forgotten a hole coaches who wouldn't shake Stephens hand unsportsmanlike kids from fake no class teams flashing cocky signs its on people are going to get their feelings hurt grow up take what's coming like a man or keep crying talk smack about me who raised good kids with good morals and ethics that come directly from myself , this board crap means nothing those titles do 95 % of the people on this site never had to deal with garbage we do and 99.9999999 % do not have our trophy case well probably 100 % but who's counting , now were u one of the people saying ATM should be kicked out for flipping some jerks the bird lol yeah that talk dried up a few weeks later when he came back from Virginia beach a two x nat champ .

Respect is earned , earn some , Austin has but evidently no amount of earning it is enough for some time for the state he proudly represents and yes he took a big chance on getting beaten his fresh yr going 220 at national duals for the team when he should of and easily could have went 95 only to get blasted by fans last yr for retaliating on those doing wrong to him , He has nothing left to prove to you or anyone else in KY time they stopped trying to pick at him it would be smart as things are about to unfold it will become clear he is everything I have always claimed he was and more of course you already know that ....a shame so many others listen to bs and parents listen to hype gossip and garbage or I would be training a host of ky kids who would be making waves shortly but it is what it is , I am fine with training just one the one your talking about :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I havent seen atm wrestle a match since his freshman year. One of my brothers who is still pretty involved in ky wrestling told me in their opinion there's never been a big guy in the state that atm couldn't pin. But in regards to the merrits, not sure which one it was...but I think it was the one in debate here went to sr nationals and lost by a point to the eventual champion. At any rate a very close match to a hs national champ. The national champ wrestled in college with my brothers and told them he's never wrestled a guy as strong as merrit before. He did say he gassed and his technique was nothing great. I'm not trying to stir the pot or knock anyone. I'd say atm wins without a doubt but its not a stretch to say merrit was as powerful as atm.

Hvys often lose by a point ,just sayin what did Merritt place at sr nat.???

Not going to discuss wrestling because I think Austin is easily the highest overall rankedupper weight k y wrestler ever and he hasn't wrestled a match in his jr yr yet !!

As for power I understand freaks of nature and I understand hard workers and I understand those who are around and trained by the best ,

Austin is a freakishly strong and fast flexible athletic kid who has trained around and been trained by some of the best Power athletes in this region people with WORLD records , its not that he is trained by them they actually enjoy watching what he does wich is light yrs ahead of what any any any kid in this sport or any other in ky has done in powerlifting , understand that its nit his or our goal for him to be the strongest wrestler in the state the goal is to be the strongest athlete period , no Merrit was nit as powerful as ATM he grabs 125s straight from the floor over head in a 1 arm snatch for reps pulls 600 and plans on 700 his sr yr reps 300 on the bench and if I told him he would leap tall buildings in a single bound lol

Its all good we will have this conversation again after this and again after next season , get the picture when people see a HS 220 winning college Hvy opens next season they will understand power

220 .probably all the way through HS , he will wrestle Hvy in the opens next yr because there is no 220 in college . Possible he goes Hvy his sr yr depending on what his college coaches advise or want and what he wants to do .

Lol hes a JR who hasnt wrestled his first match of the aeason !!!Worry about that after he embarrasses your team for the next two yrs:)

ATM is great but I would've loved to seen him and Bruce Stepp wrestle. Bruce maybe the most powerful wrestler ever in this state. Excepted a schoarlship to Ohio State before getting in a wreck after his senior year and breaking his back. Now that would probably have been the matchup of big guys this state could've ever seen.

Sign in to follow this