Sign in to follow this  
cmccoy

Intermat Rankings

Intermat has released their new rankings and there are several Kentucky Wrestlers scattered throughout.

Nathan Boston (WC) #1 at 120

Brock Ervin (UC) #6 at 132

Sean Fausz (CC) #15 at 138

Austin Myers (CC) #5 at 220

There are also some past Kentucky Wrestlers ranked at the college level as well.

Caleb Ervin (Illinois) #15 at 149 - NCAA Div 1

Kyle Terry (Campbelsville) #5 at 149 - NAIA

Isaac Thomas (Lindsey Wilson) #7 at 149 - NAIA

Campbellsville is ranked #4 - NAIA

Lindsey Wilson is ranked #5 - NAIA

Congrats to all and thank you for all of your hard work in helping build the image of Kentucky Wrestling at the HS and College level.

149 NAIA in that region is very tough ,

Congrats to Boston tough making one on intermat , congrats to Sean and Brock and ATM as welll . Great stuff .

KY wrestling will be losing some very exciting/outstanding wrestlers after this season. I can't wait to cheer these guys on at the college level. Congrats to all!!!

Anyone know if David Carr is ranked? It would be impressive for woodford to have two nationally ranked guys in the room going at each other everyday. He looked very tough when I seen him at the Male scrimmage.

I am going to go out on a limb and say he is a state placer at 126/132 in Kentucky depending on where he goes.  Boston and Carr in the room will give the younger group something to look up to and strive for.

Sign in to follow this