Insidetrip

Matchups

How do you think the result of these matchups would be and why?

Ben Warner vs. Coty Lewis

Ben Warner vs. Rusty Parks

Ben Warner vs. Ozzy Parker

Ben Warner vs. Derek Scott

Do you beleive any good wrestlers will "run" from Warner this year?

His only losses since moving here were to Ruschelle and the Mcreary kid, if he goes 125 and Murton goes 135, 130 might be very very very deep. Maybe even deeper than 119 last year.

The only one anyone would "run" from is Murton. But, either way 130 will be deep. You could have some or all of the following there ...

Parker/Miller,

Derek Scott,

Rust,

Ashbrooke (i think he'd be better at 135, but he'd know best)

125 could be deeper

Parks,

Parker/Miller,

Warner,

Coleman,

Bryant if he opts against 119 (i wouldn't with his power)

Any two of those guys in a matchup would be a great match. You've got powerhouse type guys, quick/explosive types, technicians, and guys with balance (Scott). The combination of matches based on those styles are fun to think about. If i'm forgetting anyone, my apologies ... its late and i'm sleepy.

I beleive Warner pinned Coty at the oldham co. super duals last year. Then the next time coty wrestled he was at 112. 119 must have been too much. I think stacey miller beat Coty the same day.

I beleive Warner would beat everyone of them.

Same boat as Cougar, never seen Warner wrestle. I did hear he only lost to Ruschelle by 7 when they wrestled, so obviously he's top talent. 125 will be a war if all those guys end up there, and Warner can compete with anyone.

Is Scott going 125 again ? I just assumed he'd be going 130.

Yea anywhere from 125-135 will be the toughest weight classes this year they will be stacked.

Ashbrooke*

Bryant*

Coleman

Parker*

Parks**

Rust*

Joey Sanders**

Scott**

Warner*

*Past Placers

**Past State Champs

Where do you think these guys should go?

welll guys at the oldham county duals ozzy parker,rusty parks,stacey miller,ben warner and coty lewis will be there this looks to be the will be alot of good wrestlers and hopefully larue and woodford will go at it!

I was by all means not a stud, but last year I wrestled Warner for third and fourth and he just smoked me! As a matter of fact, that was the only pin I gave up all season. And though I am not that good, I have to believe that he is no push over. I don't think anyone will run from him, but I think some people might wish they had when they see him getting his hand raised instead of theirs.

Guest jp
welll guys at the oldham county duals ozzy parker' date='rusty parks,stacey miller,ben warner and coty lewis will be there this looks to be the will be alot of good wrestlers and hopefully larue and woodford will go at it![/quote']

This will be an early indication as to where some of the top 119, 125 and 130 guys go :?:

Then, wait till the following weekend to see who moves up or down :wink:

Guest jp
no wut im sayin jp is that there will be some good wrestlers near my weight.

Understand.

My point is, this early dual will showcase some of the top kids: weight class"who is where", shape and some potential great early season match-ups. So of these guys might even surpize everyone and be in a weight class no one eveen dreamed of.

In an earlier post git'r'done said "I beleive Warner pinned Coty at the oldham co. super duals last year. Then the next time coty wrestled he was at 112. 119 must have been too much. I think stacey miller beat Coty the same day. "

I believe that is true Coty got pinned twiced that day and the next weekend he was at 12.

Didn't see either match, don't know happen, scores or circumstances.

But if some of these guys meet up and things don't go as expected you may see the same, not targeted against Coty.