Sign in to follow this  
Mpire

Wrestling specific weight training/Conditioning !!

Anyone interested in some pre season wrestling specific training at a very affordable price please feel free to let me know we are starting up our training in a few weeks at a facility in Campbell County all that will be required is a signed waiver and to be honest , whatever is affordable to the wrestler/ parent :) I am fully insured and have access to a nice facility with very nice equipment ,

We have done this the last few years in a facility in Ohio where we will still train but I am offering this for any wrestlers or any athletes in KY who are interested. I would actually like to start a powerlifting team out of this as well not just for CC but for every kid / school and team. Hopefully this will take off , either way I guarantee results for any serious athlete who participates , I am a 6 x Ohio open powerlifting champion and former Ipf KY teenage champion back in the Stone Age . Without going into details I have over 30 yrs training experience and have been involved with wrestling and wrestling specific training for over ten yrs , hope to hear from as many as possible , thanks .

I will have some very interesting knowledgable and talented guests stopping in and helping out with our kids coaches and parents are welcome to participate or sit in .