Sign in to follow this  
IWIN

Boston vs Ervin vs Fauz

And lb for lb Austin is still top dog lol and has wrestled so many studs over the years it would stun people , losing a lot wrestling on a club team that let him go jr high as a fourth grader , Martin Bo an Zeke Jordon - Michael Johnson - and many more like Robinson Fletcher Newberry ad Chakonis the last two yrs , and to be honest I was glad Bryant bumped but we planned on him being there he did not want to risk graduating as a runner up and everyone knows it . And I honestly believe ATM would have won state in ky his 8 grade yr and possibly his seventh he was sensational winning jr high ow in Ohio 49 pins on the season and a major at state against a stud , that's BA. Look for it this yr everyone gets pinned
It seems as though old mpire hasn't learned to keep his mouth shut. After you lost your team a state tile with all the junk you put on here, after a great wrestler got landed at Lindsey because of your mouth, you still haven't learned. Not to mention you make no sense or point at all, Austin will never even be in the same ball park as broke or boston or trae. If you couldn't tell the big boys don't presume a lot of talent. Mostly just lockup and roll around, with some exceptions. Why can't you just shut up and let Austin roll this year, pun intended .
  • Upvote 1

And lb for lb Austin is still top dog lol and has wrestled so many studs over the years it would stun people , losing a lot wrestling on a club team that let him go jr high as a fourth grader , Martin Bo an Zeke Jordon - Michael Johnson - and many more like Robinson Fletcher Newberry ad Chakonis the last two yrs , and to be honest I was glad Bryant bumped but we planned on him being there he did not want to risk graduating as a runner up and everyone knows it . And I honestly believe ATM would have won state in ky his 8 grade yr and possibly his seventh he was sensational winning jr high ow in Ohio 49 pins on the season and a major at state against a stud , that's BA. Look for it this yr everyone gets pinned
It seems as though old mpire hasn't learned to keep his mouth shut. After you lost your team a state tile with all the junk you put on here, after a great wrestler got landed at Lindsey because of your mouth, you still haven't learned. Not to mention you make no sense or point at all, Austin will never even be in the same ball park as broke or boston or trae. If you couldn't tell the big boys don't presume a lot of talent. Mostly just lockup and roll around, with some exceptions. Why can't you just shut up and let Austin roll this year, pun intended .

Now we are having fun , as I recall Fausz wrestled TWO weights above Boston at state , he should beat him just as Austin would beat well ---- everyone , lol pin and win I see your point an Brock was at an age disadvantage when their match was close just saying we all have our allegiances ,

And no I did t cost my team a state title a win would not have won team needed 2 pins BUT big Mouth my Boys did put them in the hunt for a second title in a row the first one having quite a bit to do with them lol along with a duals title and the biggest in state match since god knows when in the history of the state , I like I win he was getting things rolling All within reason don't care for cowards hiding behind new user names and to be honest ,

Austin has wrestled tougher comp in his wrestling life than most kids at any weight I guess your to ignorant to recognise the names lol but you will hear his this and next yr at state when he does what few his sise ever have none in ky or Ohio ever and that's win four state titles over 200 lbs :)

And in case you haven't notice he has done well at nationals not sure anyone from ky has ever won an ow at grade level nationals besides him or two for that matter :) of course I am bias , taking shots at Lindsey Wilson or a kid for going there lol a good team made better by getting a good kid simple as that , :)

And Austin doesn't do ball parks he does Grid Irons and Arenas :) pin everyone everyone gets pinned I can't f):$:$:$ wait a bad bad bad dude is coming to KY wrestling this year and all bs aside I wouldn't wrestle him ! He's a demon I know I created him hahahahahahah

Middles are tough this year lacking super studs of the past few yrs a Logan Jones is still around I believe and my man Wyatt ,

• Downvote 1

Grade school , jr high , and 2x NHSCA national champ , who's ballpark is he not in , you better ask who is in his ball park !! Then go check the rankings :) just having some fun oct 15 its On

Don't need a big mouth i got a big ole boy who's gonna do what he does best , gonna have to do some traveling this season for some big partners I say Lindsey Wilson is the place to be !!!

Well here's the easiest way to look at it ,

Brock has four with one coming

Nate has two with one coming

Fausz has one with one coming

!! On the national level , I think Nate has probably done and competed more , with the exception I last seasons fr Greco tournys , records tell the tales !!!

And write it down Ky has yet to see its best ever Fr gr wrestler but they will very soon !

I win , Facebook me bro and look at ATM in the gym that's 5 45s on each side he's bangin out on the bench and nearly 600 he's pulling , he's in his own ball park now lol

I'm glad to that this thread has taken off. For whatever reason, I haven't been able to post for weeks. I thought I got grounded by the moderators! Lol! As far as "Dontdoit" goes, next time you want to post something stupid and foolishly stir the pot, just DON'T DO IT! Haha! I think Sean is an outstanding wrestler, as well as Brock and Nate. Can't wait to see ATM. I'll PM you MPire. We are having a little trouble with workout partners. Nobody will show up on a consistent basis. Having good partners makes all the difference. Hey young guys, if you are a good wrestler in a good room with good partners, you need to be thankful.

I forgot to mention *Downwntown Clay Brown" and Logan Jones from WV....Conner Wilkerson from Oldham and lots of others I have had the privalege to watch over the years...Class young men....on and off the mat !!!!....So many great kids this year....Liking Justin Torgerson, Sam Quigney and Jackson Avant some of my homeboys.....Just sayin'  !!!!!!

Dondoit.....I wouldn't do it again hosebag.....What kind of and education does a scumbag like you have anyway ?    Lindsey Wilson is an awesome place to be...Education second to none....Wrestling....Has a good shot now at winning an NAIA Championship......GOOD STUFF for KY Wrestling all the way around.....Two of the best coaches in the nation....Both Coach Ruff and Coach Cross have got what it takes at any level to be winners....They are proven and the real deal and the state of KY wrestling is better for it.

Best of luck guys.....It's almost >>>>> GO TIME !!!!!!

There are some studs in the Lampes around the middle weight class ,Forgot Clay ,and courtney and Jones are there not really sure how High  or low one considers middle weights ?Meiman and Turner should be good this yr Things actually look pretty solid ,Team Ky should be able to put together another solid team at yrs end .and i suppose my Mouth did have a little to do with landing someone in college ,along with my time effort money drive  knowledge and Genetics HAHAHHAAHHAand an obsessive desire to win and see others win .

Yes its very hard to find good partners particularly at the upper weights and in general ,in the off season many kids are in other sports so they are at least getting that cross training that will keep them ready I would love to visit more I win but my old car cannot take to many of those long road trips WV had some Awesome open mats last yr hopefully they start them up again soon .Lindsey Wilson has some training going on on the weekends ,again thats a haul for many people !!

Looking at the rankings by USA wrestling with SRS from last yr still in ,

For JRS ,

Nate Boston   6th at 113       11 Over all

Trae Blackwell 13th at 120    28 Over all

Brock Ervin 3rd at 126           12 Over all

Sean Fausz 15th at 132        

For FR and soph

ATM 1 at 220 15th Over all

French was at 10 and Stephen 11 at 160 for srs saw Cooper at 14 for srs at 152 ,I am sure there were more ,

With Brock winning NHSCA grade level nat and going undefeated at nat duals the same for Austin they probably get some bumps up ,Fausz did well at NHSCA but had a few losses at each ,then had a good yr in FR and GR ,it will be interesting when the pre season rankings come out with last yrs srs gone ,Brock will be very high as will Boston and the others ,with the lightest weight in college being 125 i expect Boston to move up and perhaps people will get to see some fireworks along the lines of Kevin/Stephen .four of KYs best could all be at 126 or 132 ,lets see how good they are at eluding each other again .

Intermat HS rankings ALL Overalls

Boston    10th at 113 with one graduate ahead of him

Blackwell   not ranked

Ervin      16th at 126 with eight graduates ahead of him

Fausz        not ranked

Myers     14th at 220 with six graduates ahead of him the rest Srs

Boston looks as if he will move up a couple Brock a bunch and Austin pretty much as well ,KY should have three top Tens on Intermat in a couple weeks ,

Win Rankings

Boston 14th at 113

Ervin     5th at 126

Myers   6th at 220

Srs from last yr still in these rankings with two falling out of Brocks basically making him the 3 and two out of Austins putting him around 4 not sure how many in Nates class im sure he gets put in top ten ,all the rankings seem to use different tournys as measuring sticks Win goes heavily on NHSCA and with KY boys hitting nhsca nationals and team duals its a better gauge for our wrestlers ,Intermat has a bit of an Ohio bias and Usa seems to do a great job and with their grade brake downs it gives kids more goals and shows where kids stand in their own grades .

Mpire,

I sent a couple Win magazines for you today with your sister in law. I have been carrying them around for two months thinking I would see your wife. One has an article about Austin from Va beach