Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Ranger Preseason Rankings - August 12, 2013

The Camel D is going Helter Skelter on the Ryle O , the three state placers from CC form an impenetrable wall of sheer awesomeness that few can get past , lol jk tell your boy we said hey JCB and pin and win you guys should come train with us I will hook you up for a few weeks , love all those Ryle kids man .

The Camel D is going Helter Skelter on the Ryle O , the three state placers from CC form an impenetrable wall of sheer awesomeness that few can get past , lol jk tell your boy we said hey JCB and pin and win you guys should come train with us I will hook you up for a few weeks , love all those Ryle kids man .

Your right.  I was on the side lines and saw it frist hand.  Jon jr said he talked to SAM after the game.  He said SAM called him out and they shook hands.   Jr. had 13 solo tackles, wasn't enough to stop the Camels offense.

That's good he can do it ,all the classes are tough at the top it seems , Austin is around 235 football shape , we will have to see where he goes I'm sure its 220 probably Hvy his sr yr at least for the reg season stuff ,is he thinking about wrestling in college ?

A kid that kind of gets overlooked because of so much hype is Matthews from CC. IN last years semis, even in a loss to pledger, he showed big move potential especially as a sophomore vs a senior in an upper weight. Turner Meiman Courtnay will be great matches as well. Back to 220 the first place spot is all but locked up but the next 4 can go in any order and look for someone like Hamblin or Duvall to jump into the mix if they can get a bigger gas tank both are strong and have enormous reach. Personal order

1.) guess who

2.)Mueller- personal experience vs this kid I am impressed especially as a freshman. Good footwork and strong

3.)Mattingly- Strong fast but faded a little in our match looking for Mueller to avenge last years loss

4.)Neice or Farris. Very similar styles

5.)see above 

6.)chandler- strong and talented last year same issues as other kids could work on gas tank

7.)stevens

8.)duvall or hamblin

Good luck guys

What's your definition of being overlooked ? Matthews is a stud and he's ranked number 1 by myself, Ranger and any other ratings I've seen for 182. Yes the hype on the team goes to ATM but Matthews certainly isn't overlooked and I mean that with respect. The race for 170 will be fun again with the 3 above mentioned. Turner and Meiman will once again be an epic battle in region 6. Look for Braden Jones of Boone to be Matthews biggest challenge from region 6 . Matthews beat him in 2 close matches 6-4 and 7-5 in 2011-2012

Overlooked meaning when people think of Campbell county they think Fauz and Meyers right away, which in no doubt due to their successes last year. What I am saying is I am very eagerly awaiting watching the CC 170 and 182 classes as much as Meyers and Fauz

Campbell county has a lot of Comp in Ohio and is heavy into The NHSCA nat events post season ,the CC wrestlers get tested under fire with a very tough schedule with some classes usually the middle weight to lighter weight classes very tough as Ohio is known for its tough lightweights ,i did see Austin wrestle kids from ohio that placed in all 3 div last yr some multiple times im sure everyone has their favorites and some classes that have obvious favorites will lose some luster ,However i could post every day and i still would not call anything posted or said about Shaun or Austin HYPE it implies a falsehood or propoganda and although it may be propoganda it is factual ,in other words when you have kids AA yr after yr they earn it ,and when you have a kid who is the first ever kid at anywhere near his weight in his state or any around it  to even be able to have a shot at Four ,Hype propoganda conversation and debate will follow ,mostly in fun and excitement .Mathews and turner both had big wins last yr against Chamberle Meiman in Ky along with others and Mathews had big wins in Ohio against very tough wrestlers they deserve their props but not at the expense of anyone else ??? and being ranked first is being ranked first meaning someone thinks they are the best there is at least in the sate .

Heres some hype ATM becomes Campbell Countys first ever three time state champ this year as a JR being its first ever National Champ and KYs first ever National OW winner who went UNDEFEATED both of his Underclassmen years in and out of season .Ranked fourth in the nation in possibly the toughest 220 lb class ever in the history of the sport .

• Downvote 1

when will the next update come out north Bullitt has a 120 Devon Seebold was his first year came in 2nd in his regional and won one match at state

not ranked. north Bullitt 170 sparks did the same as Seebold. But sparks is ranked 12th which sparks will not be back this year. I know as former

wrestler these number don't mean anything until the end of the season. but kids these today believe everything that is on the internet. For me

on any given day anyone can be beat. That's way you train and train to be prepared for that day that opportunity and when it comes and it will

your ready. sorry when will the next update be?

Once I see a few more fat tests I will post an update. The few I have been able to review showed some major weight jumps. So by the end of the month I will post an update.

Football has ended there, but still looks like around 10 wrestling schools that are in the playoffs. And I'd like to think that having wrestling kids has helped those football teams.

Just finished scanning fat tests. Will scan some Saturday results after a little sleep and post an update after church tomorrow. Gonna be an exciting season. Tight tight race.