Sign in to follow this  
Mathound

Discussing the "Double"

First of all, does anyone actually have a double yet? I found an article at IntermatWreste that had a little more information about it and what others have said about it.

After first looking at the website, I have a few problems with it myself, such as:

1. How does it really help cut down on infections? It could only help fight on your chest and upper legs which I have never heard of someone getting infections there anyway because of regular clothing. Anytime I have heard or seen infections is on the exposed skin. Wash your singlet?

2. Sleeves. I don't think I would like wrestling with really tight sleeves on my arms. Double says it "Allows maximum mobility without constricting muscles during intense action (extremely important during the build up of lactic acid in the body).

3. I also don't really like how they say that their apparel makes athletes today champions tomorrow... come on ;)

These are just my own personal opinions and they don't represent anyone else's comments or opinions on the site.

I would really like to have one of these though so that I could try it out. I'm not trying to discourage anyone from trying one... because I would still like to try one out. It's nice to see some changes but I'm not sure if I am willing to change my singlet :lol:

If I tried one and I was much more comfortable in one I would much rather have one of these, it's sort of like wearing an under armour shirt and the under armour shorts, just a little bit more loose, and a little bit longer sleeves.

I'm going to wear my normal singlet during the regular season, but during the off season/summer tournaments I wouldn't mind trying one if they are allowed.

Sign in to follow this