Sign in to follow this  
ridge45

Anticipated match-ups between yourself and someone else...

Do any of ya'll have a person that you are particularly looking forward to wrestling. Someone that serves as motivation to train harder because you really want to step it up that match. I have a couple of guys that I have history with and I really want to redeem myself this season and kind of avenge my losses.

i have a few key kids that i want to wrestle and prove myself

depending on my weight which will most likely be heavy weight.

If i am:

215: Deon Chaney and Jacob Watson

275:Matt Byrd and Josh Young

i dont have any particular people i want to beat but i want to beat the 125/130 from PRP/Southren/Doss/& Valley just to dominate the region.

for me i want to wrestle

josh young-beat me last year very badly (tech pen) and i want to see if i have improved

matt byrd-is the best and i want to see how i do agenst the best

anthony bailey-he did great at state and on the rankings on here hes always been under me and i want to see who good he is

robbie brown-i just want to beat him i did it a regions last year and it felt great and i want to do it again if he wrestles

for me i want to wrestle

josh young-beat me last year very badly (tech pen) and i want to see if i have improved

matt byrd-is the best and i want to see how i do agenst the best

anthony bailey-he did great at state and on the rankings on here hes always been under me and i want to see who good he is

You and Robby was my favorite match at regions. I heard from several people from Fairdale that he isn't comin' back. But if he does, i'd like to see you whoop him.

robbie brown-i just want to beat him i did it a regions last year and it felt great and i want to do it again if he wrestles

there is a few i want to see

dockery-fuller

sullivan-wood

jackson-thueman

cooper-wolsifer if same wieght

espinoza-young-byrd

whittings-watson

howard-peace

ashbrook-jackson

wheeler-stevens

this could be a great year alot of good wrestlers same wieght who knows what could happen

I would like to see these :

Bradburry - Carr    Bradburry - Martian

112  Sullivan - Wood  Parks - Wood    Sullivan - Parks ....... AGAIN

119  Chui - Daniels ..... Again 

125  Voth - Lewis  Lewis - Vinsant Vinsant - Voth  Ervin - all 3

140  Peace -Thueneman  Ashbrook - both

145 Banks - Courtney

These are matches I want to see...

i dont have any particular people i want to beat but i want to beat the 125/130 from PRP/Southren/Doss/& Valley just to dominate the region.

good luck with southerns 130(hunter durden...keep an eye out)....he is definently my pic to win the region this year.Hes lifting twice as much as he used to and hes quicker by a LONG shot...

Hunter and Zach are cool guys. I hung out with them pretty much the whole time I was at state.

good luck with southerns 130(hunter durden...keep an eye out)....he is definently my pic to win the region this year.Hes lifting twice as much as he used to and hes quicker by a LONG shot...