Sign in to follow this  
cmccoy

Win - Loss Program

Does anyone have a win-loss program that helps keep track of wins and losses and tabulates them throughout their career. For example, one that will allow me to see when they are getting close to 100 wins etc. Thanks.

Computers and programs are great but ole paper and pencil are still the best.  :D

I still think I can run a touney the ole fashion was as fast if not faster than a computer. (From seed meeting to end)

Does anyone have a win-loss program that helps keep track of wins and losses and tabulates them throughout their career. For example, one that will allow me to see when they are getting close to 100 wins etc. Thanks.

Do you have an ipad or android something? I can show you a couple apps.

Does the stat tracker not keep a history though?

Computers and programs are great but ole paper and pencil are still the best.  :D

I still think I can run a touney the ole fashion was as fast if not faster than a computer. (From seed meeting to end)

No way.  I can make changes from weight classes and scratches up to five minutes out from start time and still get running.  Paper and pencil can't do this - that is why big tournaments are not using the paper and pencil method.