Ranger123

Ranger Preseason Rankings - April 26 2013

At 106 you left Martinson from daviess county region 2 he was 33-10 only 3 state loses was an alternate at state and at a tourney this past weekend he wrestled david Hernandez and lucas McCain both state place winners and wrestled tough he gave McCain all he wanted but lost 7-6 and lost to Hernandez 8-2 personally he shouldbe in the top 10 at 106 he will be in the race for the state title at 106 and is attending 7 intense camps this summer jeff jordan 3 times but I'm sure he has seen this and is using this as motivation

Just because you go to three Jeff Jordan camps, which is over kill I think, doesn't make you a top ten wrestler. It's great he is wrestling that much over the summer. But Jordan's has become really watered down over the years during the summer. I remember going there and it's being a meat grinder. Dustin Schlatter, Cameron Doggett, Lance Palmer, Colton Palmer (NC) Aaron Hart, Mike Gray, Mike DiSolvo (Sp?) and one of the Pepplemans, were in my group of 18 kids. To say I was out of my league was an understatement at best!

Real heat or shall I say skylar Martinson your making it too obvious that this name is you. Just quit talking and work hard and let the results fall where they may.

At 106 you left Martinson from daviess county region 2 he was 33-10 only 3 state loses was an alternate at state and at a tourney this past weekend he wrestled david Hernandez and lucas McCain both state place winners and wrestled tough he gave McCain all he wanted but lost 7-6 and lost to Hernandez 8-2 personally he shouldbe in the top 10 at 106 he will be in the race for the state title at 106 and is attending 7 intense camps this summer jeff jordan 3 times but I'm sure he has seen this and is using this as motivation

well if he was any good he wouldn't need 7 intense camps and twice going to the same camp going over the same stuff would be sufficient ,3 times to the same camp pretty much tells me either him or those shelling out the cash for him to attend all these camps are not smart  enough to send him to at least one extra camp instead of a third time to the same one he should just move to the Olympic training center for the summer and come back and pin his way through state with the greatest of ease ,he already has the promoter part down now if he can back up your hype then im sure everyone will listen

Hello pot, meet kettle. :)

Don't kill me Mpire, you have to laugh at that.

Camps are great--some are better than others though. Working on technique, lifting, and hitting open mats all summer is much more important in my opinion.

Real heat or shall I say skylar Martinson your making it too obvious that this name is you. Just quit talking and work hard and let the results fall where they may.

In my experience it is almost never the actual kid talking themselves up. When I was younger I would pull the same stuff this kid is doing.

Hello pot, meet kettle. :)

Don't kill me Mpire, you have to laugh at that.

Camps are great--some are better than others though. Working on technique, lifting, and hitting open mats all summer is much more important in my opinion.

LOL bro I agree with the second part of your post  im not mad at all My boys back all my hype and then some ,even though with one loss everyone dumped on the Phenom and even when he fired back becoming one of only a few ever and his schools first ever SR AA from KY  no one hyped him up for bouncing back ,a sad weak hard world we live in ,one that is now dominated by ATM who does lift train and hit open mats all summer as far as technique ,sorry to say few understand his and even fewer help him on his flaws ,I may be the pot but its a pot of gold ,=ATM highest ranked SOPH in the country ,Stephen ranked every year since sixth grade untill coming to ky and losing to somone unknown by a point who he beat handily earlier in the year after wrestling the toughest schedule of any kid in his area knocking out top ranked kids and state champs duiring the yr ,LOL now do you want to know why i talk smack i know the game   ,all things to be remembered and if this kid or guy backs his smack its all good and fun .

On a serious note :Not cool seeing some deuche bag get another thread closed that was simply showing someone elses perspective or attempt to do rankings ,it would be much better to delete his posts and kick him off ,pot and kettle and all :)

Anyone wants  to come train with ATM and us let me know ,all bs aside i like all the ky kids and would enjoy helping anyone who wants to train and learn ,its all good his training partner went down in open mats breaking his fibia tibia and ankle crap deal for a good kid who nearly won fresh nat !

Miller also beat Thompson a few weeks back at Spatola... I would say 195 is a crap shoot between the top three of Miller, Thompson, and Parrot.  Miller will be a big 195 next year as well not giving up weight.  He wrestled at 182 last year and gave up a lot of weight to place 4th at state.

When miller beat Thompson. Thompson was recovering from an illness is what I've heard