Sign in to follow this  
FalconWrestling

FCHS's Preseason Rankings

Physcotic wrestler- you are making those at Scott look real bad. I know coach Graven really well, I competed against him in school and I know he would shake his had that somebody from his school would blast another for their opinion. Mr Graven is a class act and wouldn't be cool with the way you attacked a young man having fun with his own rankings. Remember rankings are worth as much as the paper they are on, or forum, in this case.

At 106 you left the daviess county kid out you have sapp ranked and he got majored by the DC at regionals and I talked to him today he is attending 7 camps Jeff Jordan three times he is very possibly in the race at 106.

At 106 you left the daviess county kid out you have sapp ranked and he got majored by the DC at regionals and I talked to him today he is attending 7 camps Jeff Jordan three times he is very possibly in the race at 106.

You know what, I am actually a big fan of Martinson he was my dark horse in the region tourney and he showed up just like I said he would. I used my region 1 predictions for reference and because Daviees is switching to region 2 I forgot about him. Moses Williams from Apollo nearly had the same treatment

Physcotic wrestler- you are making those at Scott look real bad. I know coach Graven really well, I competed against him in school and I know he would shake his had that somebody from his school would blast another for their opinion. Mr Graven is a class act and wouldn't be cool with the way you attacked a young man having fun with his own rankings. Remember rankings are worth as much as the paper they are on, or forum, in this case.

Thats the thing about posting on here. I dont know who is posting on here. The fact still remains that I did apologize and need no further feedback from you. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but dont make a post if you can't handle criticism. As far as Don Graven goes, I'm his biggest fan. In fact I love him like a son and always have his back. What ever I say in these posts reflects not at all on Scott High, as these are my opinions and no one else's. 

Good attempt and effort into these....Just a few observations.....Brady Emerson behind Vega and Binder ???  Really ???.....Brady on another level and probably at a higher weight this year.....You forgot Jason Hall......He and Chris Beeler will battle it out for the Championship at 113......Just my opinion !    I know it takes a lot to put rankings together, especially with weight changes etc....almost forgot...I love Jack Fallon at 106 and Tucker Hurst at 113....Both have a shot at it all !

You have to put Vega(State Champ) in front of Emerson.  I watched Vega wrestle at Walbash and he was giving kids from other states all they wanted.  Emerson is very good, but head to head I say Vega.

Brady was one point away two years ago when he lost to Mike Whalen from wrestling in the State Final.....I love Vega....In fact I told him he would win it in December at 106.....I know what I am talking about......Brady is probably much heavier this year anyway.....Trust me on this one.....Jason Hall and Chris Beeler can scrap along with Tucker Hurst from Woodford.......I guess we will see, won't we !

Brady was one point away two years ago when he lost to Mike Whalen from wrestling in the State Final.....I love Vega....In fact I told him he would win it in December at 106.....I know what I am talking about......Brady is probably much heavier this year anyway.....Trust me on this one.....Jason Hall and Chris Beeler can scrap along with Tucker Hurst from Woodford.......I guess we will see, won't we !

Really your as ignorant as it gets, hurst won't make the top 4,hall and beeler won't be 113. I wouldn't be shocked if it was binder and vega at 113. Glad to see we got a wood ford guy that pulls for oldham people too. I love Fallon to death but he won't be a front runner at six. Might need to over look your pot based on results. Frankrone will be a state champ at 195 you heard it hear first.

Yea you know what your talking about, Jason can scrap, well I believe 1-2 at the state tourny is a little on the downside agree. You may wanna stick to eating your popcorn in the stands.

• Upvote 1

Well FCHS I would say nice try at this impossible task.  Your working with a lot less info that Ranger and working with a lot less experience.  In no way shape or form would I even attempt such a task, and if I did I sure wouldn't come close to being correct.

I haven't heard so much crying and belly aching since I ran a 24 hour shift in the emergency room.  I'm not sure why anyone would want to even try this if they are going to get attacked in such a way. 

Just keep on plugging away FCHS.  It's all for sh!!s and giggles anyway.

GOO out.

Really your as ignorant as it gets, hurst won't make the top 4,hall and beeler won't be 113. I wouldn't be shocked if it was binder and vega at 113. Glad to see we got a wood ford guy that pulls for oldham people too. I love Fallon to death but he won't be a front runner at six. Might need to over look your pot based on results. Frankrone will be a state champ at 195 you heard it hear first.

Yea you know what your talking about, Jason can scrap, well I believe 1-2 at the state tourny is a little on the downside agree. You may wanna stick to eating your popcorn in the stands.

Slowride ... KMA... Figure that one out... Not a Woodford guy... Just a guy who has been in the game longer than you... .. I do have some popcorn and a place for you to put it....one kernel at a time !..........Top 3 at 113 in the State next year....Beeler, Hall and Hurst !!!

Slowride ... KMA... Figure that one out... Not a Woodford guy... Just a guy who has been in the game longer than you... .. I do have some popcorn and a place for you to put it....one kernel at a time !..........Top 3 at 113 in the State next year....Beeler, Hall and Hurst !!!
Pm me for a side wager, I know for a solid fact of your wrong predictions last year, at one particular weight class. Your pretty stupid obviously. Putting two non placers in top3 haha ridiculous

Slow ride- you are quite the jerk! I forgot we have a new tough guy on the blocks. Instead of ridiculing another for their post how bout you be the bigger man and respect their opinion and keep your jack ass comments to yourself.

• Upvote 1