Sign in to follow this  
turk

Open mats at Simon Kenton

Open mats this Wednesday may start a little late, but will still be held in the practice gym.  There will be physicals offered from 530-730 for $15 for any incoming 7th -12th graders. You don't have to go to a Kenton Co school to participate, but make sure you let them know at the table if you are from another county so they can give you the proper paperwork.

Are there any 50-60 lbs youth that are going to be there? We have a long drive and just checking to make sure my son would get some good mat time.

Is the starting time still at 7:00. We are thinking about bringing about around 10 high schoolers and a few youth. Are there plenty of numbers for some good mat time? Its a 2.5 hour druve for us. thanks

Open mats at SK tonight 7-830.

Yankees,

I can't promise you anything, the #'s have been good to this point but you never know. I will however show everyone how to win from a front headlock when you can't get the guy off your elbow.

Open mats at SK tonight from 7-830. Next week starts dead period so our next open mat will be on July 17th. When we start back up we'll be going from 6-730 for the rest of the summer.

No open mats at SK tonight due to dead period, if you're looking for an alternative. Spatola Wrestling club @ 90 Alexandria Pike, Ft Thomas KY 41075, from 7-830, price is $10.

Sign in to follow this