Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Ranger Rankings - State Tournament

Well, I know the ranking committee spent a lot of time over the course of the last couple days compiling their rankings, but I couldn't go down to Lexington without giving it a shot myself.  So here are my final rankings going into the weekend.  Later tonight, after Amber and I finish the brackets I will post my report.  I guess those with smartphones and wifi in the hotel can check it out.

ranking.pdf

Okay, my time is up.  Gotta post it and get a little sleep.  I know many of you are already in Lexington, but it is what it is.  If you are still home, you have time to read it.  If you are in Lex, get on the hotel wifi or use your smartphone and give it a read.  Enjoy!

Ranger report 2013.doc

Krebs and Skaggs are good but ranked above Sheffer. Can't see that happening.

I think Bryce is giving up some size to these high school guys. I agree he is technically better but stepping up to the high school level as a smaller 8th grader is tough.

Dam I had never seen stephans wrestle all I knew was he was a upperclassmen(ranked 1 all year long) and everybody was picking him,so on my bracket I took him over sheffer,didn't want to but thought I will go with everyone else. DUMB DUMB DUMB way to go Bryce. Tomarrow AJ and Bryce wrestle,that is 7 middle school state titles on one mat. How many times do you see that ?

I'd just like to give a big shout out to the bullitt central 182 mike Saunders coming in unranked and beating the 17th, 9th, 7th, and 6th ranked wrestlers on his way to 7th place kid looked good