Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Sites, sounds and quotes of 2013 State Championships

Top 10 questions at State this year?

1.  Will Carr reveil what is in that backpack?

2.  Will Mr. Myers wear his hair in pony tail of let it hang?

3.  Will Southern wear their wild socks?

4.  What color will Woodfords wrestling team hair be?

5. Will Campbell county walk through state or have a challenge?

6.  Which coach will be the first to go nuts on a call?  My guess is Mcquery county.

7.  If one of the Meyers doesn't win MOW, will we see Mr. Meyers bench press the judges?

8.  Who will be the sleeper that ends up in the finals?

9.  Which Dad will be the first to get ejected from tourney for jumping over the wall?  I have a coule in mind.  Larue, CC, Ryle, SK.

Will the beach balls be considered terrorist attacks and all the young kids be held in a Lexington jail till they run a background check on all of them.

Purple bandana , pulled back eighties style then let it go later ,

7 not at all one of them put on show last yr that no on will equal except ATM or Bobby B this yr and he was all smiles ,

10 , your an asshole for talking smack about a parent who's kid has wrestled in your state for years ,such little respect , and yes dude is overboard but unlike me on a board he is crasy in person , but it's just his way of dealing with nerves , don't agree with some stuff talking smack at kids or about them but , give the guy a break he's just a person like everyone else .

Funny i suppose I'm your CC dad lol I don't think anyone has seen me mad except once and no one had a clue , when your kids win your usually pretty cheerful . :)

As for hair had a bet with PH ast yr if he beat Fahy I would shave mine and of he lost he had to shave his this yr , nice Doo Paul :)

I don't think he is poking fun at a kid,  sounds to me he is talking about all the crazy dad's and how wrestling make everyone emotional.  Heck  I thru a fit Saturday after a match.  lol.  Heck you and I watched my boy and you and I laughed how sloppy he was.  I do like the comment on your hair Mpire.  Not all of us can pull off the 80's thing.  lol

1. Kryptonite to be secretly placed in the Meyers boys lunch boxes.

5. See #1, that's the secret game plan the Braves have devised to take down the Camels. It's all up to Jayce to deliver.

Top 10 questions at State this year?

1.  Will Carr reveil what is in that backpack?

2.  Will Mr. Myers wear his hair in pony tail of let it hang?

3.  Will Southern wear their wild socks?

4.  What color will Woodfords wrestling team hair be?

5. Will Campbell county walk through state or have a challenge?

6.  Which coach will be the first to go nuts on a call?  My guess is Mcquery county.

7.  If one of the Meyers doesn't win MOW, will we see Mr. Meyers bench press the judges?

8.  Who will be the sleeper that ends up in the finals?

9.  Which Dad will be the first to get ejected from tourney for jumping over the wall?  I have a coule in mind.  Larue, CC, Ryle, SK.

1.  No, he will not.

2.  Maybe a bun??

3.  Hopefully

4.  Duh

5.  Maybe a slow walk

6.  My guess would be the T-shirt fanner, hehe

7.  If he chose to, I'm sure he could

8.  Someone from Johnson Central

9.  If they're retreiving a beach ball then more power to them.

10. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, keep that dude in there!!!!!

Jcb , I knew he was talking about the dad , I meant the dad in question shouldn't blast on kids lol wasn't laughing at him knew you were gettin edgy takin the edge of sometimes that sloppy lose stuff ends up with a kid gettin a pin :) your boy looked like he got about four inches taller duirIng the season he will

Be moving up a class or two next yr !!

Wore my hair in a bun back in the day even when I competed it was long no one even knew It 44 lucky I have any at all lol

1 Kryptonite works on SM , Nothing stops Gamma rays ATM is invulnerable , as long as there's a big supply of groceries .

Only person I saw last year who should have gotten ejected was the Woodford mom and the ref that missed the 2 second pin ,

Ph is going to hide the backpack and totally throw Carr of his game .

Chamberle seemed very calm to me after Hieros loss People may have less to poke fun of sat , Hiero has the best draw in his class probably the luckiest in the tournament ,160 has 5 of the top 7 on one side that's good though , , as I said CC finally had home court advantage and it paid off with the most regional Champs in the state . 8 I wonder if they have ever had that many or any reg 6 team has that's over half the classes

• Downvote 1

CC had more champs than last Yr but is taking one less wrestler , , more champs

= better draws , usually but you can probay throw that out the window , draws seem odd across the board and good and bad seem

Random .