Sign in to follow this  
Mathound

2006 College Signings (Hurry up, let me know!)

Who and where did our seniors sign with this summer? Let me know ASAP so I can get this in the newsletter coming out soon.

Jacob Murton, Campbellsville University

Derek Scott, Campbellsville

Mike Clark, Campbellsville

Matt Mines, Campbellsville

Ryan Ross, Campbellsville

Eric Bryant, University of the Cumberlands

Kyle Goodrich, Cumberland

Chad Fyffe, Cumberland

Richard starks, West Point

sorry sir,just wanted to let you know

its going good too,some good ole missouri training,LOL

hope I make it as far as luna did

But thats a pretty fine recruiting class this year at CU,wouldnt you say?

I did a quick search on intermatwrestle.com and found one more...

Cody Zacur - Washington and Jefferson

Joe powers is going to University of Indiana...i talked to him on the phone not too long ago..

Reinhold Leicht also went to West Point but I am not to sure if he is wrestling or playing football for them.  He was still undecided when he graduated.

Is joe Powers that good to wrestle there.

He's not listed on their roster on the website.  But no one said he was on scholarship to wrestle.  Anyway, it takes a real stud to compete in the Big 10.  Ask Isaac Knable.  A 4-time state champ and he got his tail handed to him for 4 years (maybe 5 if he redshirted) at Indiana.

easy now ranger 123 i wouldnt say knable got his tail handed to him he wrestled in D1 nationals at least maybe 2 years. He also starte for them for 3 years i believe

easy now ranger 123 i wouldnt say knable got his tail handed to him he wrestled in D1 nationals at least maybe 2 years. He also starte for them for 3 years i believe

I don't know the details of his Indiana career.  I just know that he lost a lot more matches than he was accustomed to and probably a lot more than he won over the course of his time there.  My point was that going from high school wrestling to college is a whole new level, but then competing in the Big 10 is something way above that.

Joe Powers was nowhere near the caliper for IU or anywhere in D1 for that matter.  Unless of course he walked on. Joe was pretty raw as far as talent goes.  Great athlete, with the right coach he could blossom rather quickly.

Knable made maybe 3 Big Ten appearances.  Maybe one show at nationals.  I will have to do some research.