Sign in to follow this  
patriotsrule

Coach Branch

Fern Creek's Coach Branch and his sons, Derrick and Jared, were in a very bad accident last night returning from MS State. Jeff crossed the median and struck a big rig traveling the opposite direction on I-64 in the Frankfort area. Derrick and Jared were taken to the Frankfort Hospital and released this morning. They are cut and bruised, but otherwise ok. Jeff was taken by helicopter to the UK Trauma Center. He is alert and speaking. He had his wife call me a short while ago to let me know that he wouldn't be able to make it to practice today!!!! He has many serious injuries, none are life threatening. One other note: Jeff's wife Debbie was in her dad's car behind Jeff and the boys. Witnessed it all and put out the fire that erupted using gatorade from her cooler while her husband and sons were unresponsive and the doors wouldn't open. Can't imagine the trauma that she has been thru. Please pray for all the Branch's.

Prayers for the Branch family, the Lord was watching over them.....Not surprized, Jeff is disapointed he can't be at practice....

Wish for a speedy recovery for all....

So glad to hear that they are ok thanks alot for that info RYP. Thats crazy about Mrs. Branch, I couldnt imagine what was going through her head, super mom status!

The Branch family has been a good bunch to me and my team mates at moore. They never have a negative thing to say about anyone or anything. My prayers go out to Coach and his boy's. Praying for a speedy recovery. - K. Keller

Knowing Jeff and the boys, they will be back at it in no time.....and Jeff will be pumping out those awesome trophies he makes. Thoughts and prayers are with you guys, get well soon. KY wrestling needs you guys back in the mix.

So sorry for this terrible accident, we had just seen them at Waffle House with Adam Lantman when we stopped for a late dinner. Our prayers and thoughts go out the Branch family. I cannot imagine the trauma they have all been through.

Some quick thinking by mom, glad to see her able to keep her wits about her and prevent any further damage to her family. My wife had just talked to him at the Dragon tournament, super nice family hope everything comes out ok. 

Jeff, Debbie and sons, I want say the impact on the community must be huge with the announcement of the incedent my prayers are with you all and hope for a full and speedy recovery.

Coach G.

So glad to hear that they are ok thanks alot for that info RYP. Thats crazy about Mrs. Branch, I couldnt imagine what was going through her head, super mom status!

Glad to hear the good news about the Branch Family. Lots of worry and prayers being said for them.

I like that status, "Super Mom" says it all.

Get well soon!

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Get well soon, so we can have another discussion on how to get these kids together to wrestle in the off season.