Sign in to follow this  
thegreatgatsby

tOSU vs WI

Wish I had BTN and could watch the matches. This dual happened a few nights though. I'm guessing Logan Stieber's injury is more significant than most thought. Hope he makes it a soon recovery and can't wait to see him at Nationals.

Wish I had BTN and could watch the matches. This dual happened a few nights though. I'm guessing Logan Stieber's injury is more significant than most thought. Hope he makes it a soon recovery and can't wait to see him at Nationals.

Stieber is back and in a big way. Got the pin in just over 2 minutes vs #8 Darryl Thomas from Illinois.

Stieber is back and in a big way. Got the pin in just over 2 minutes vs #8 Darryl Thomas from Illinois.

Very nice to see him back and getting a pin over Thomas. Ramos and Him are way above everybody at 133 this year.

Very nice to see him back and getting a pin over Thomas. Ramos and Him are way above everybody at 133 this year.

They have separated themselves for certain. Also, Ramos has closed the already narrow gap between the two of them. B1G Ten tournament will be a barn burner!

They have separated themselves for certain. Also, Ramos has closed the already narrow gap between the two of them. B1G Ten tournament will be a barn burner!

I can't wait to see those two go at, at the B1G Ten's and also to see 174 at B1G Ten's and especially at NCAA's.