Sign in to follow this  
thegreatgatsby

Dragon Results

1st:  Jorge Vega (FERN) dec AJ Bindner (STX) 9-7

3rd:  Trevor Lawson (WOOD) dec Colin Roth (WV) 8-4

1st:  Nathan Boston (WOOD) fall Brady Emerson (OLDC) 1:04

3rd:  Luke Rearic (LAFA) fall Dale Hensley (SCOT) 

1st:  Gus Adams (RYLE) dec Caleb Austin (CHCO) 5-4

3rd:  Keegan Duncan (TRIN) dec Max Korfhage (STX) 4-1

1st:  Joey Parrot (SK) dec Kyle Lawson (WOOD) 9-6

3rd:  John Shirkey (OLDC) dec Brian Crawley (SOUT) 7-3

1st:  Keegan North (RYLE) dec Connor Wilkerson (OLDC) 9-2

3rd:  Ben Barton (TRIN) dec Dylan West (LARU) 6-4

1st:  Ian Kahl (TRIN) dec Caly Brown (WV) 6-1

3rd:  Chad Edwards (PRP) dec Drew Harris (SK) 11-4

1st:  Justin Lampe (STX) fall Alvaro Aguilar (PRP) 2:24

3rd:  John Belk (RYLE) m-dec Caleb Barrett (SOUT) 11-0

1st:  Kevin Cooper (SK) dec Dominic Lampe (STX) 7-6

3rd:  Nick McIntosh (OLDC) dec Clayton Smith (TRIN) 6-0

1st:  Hunter French (STX) dec Wyatt Courtney (WOOD) 5-4

3rd:  Marshall Aiken (TATE) dec Mitch Rusch (NOLD)

1st:  Caleb Canter (LARU) dec Lane Jones (WV) 11-6

3rd:  Johnny Meiman (RYLE) dec Trevor Fultz (TRIN) 11-6

1st:  Heiro Chamblee (SK) fall Justin McDaniel (MOOR) 5:51

3rd:  BJ Carman (LARU) dec Jake Fooks (BOUR) 9-4

1st:  Wade Holtsclaw (JOHA) dec Thomas Noe (SOUT) 10-6

3rd:  David Bergman (SK) def Konner Thompson (STX) inj def

1st:  Tucker Mueller (SK) dec Jason Maine (RYLE) 5-4

3rd:  Trey Watts (MOOR) dec John Crawford (STX) 6-2

1st:  Bobby Bryant (TRIN) m-dec Gabe Lord (FERN)

3rd:  Mike Caudill (OLDC) def Kristofer Humphrey (JOHA) inj def

Top 10 Team Scores:  1. STX 224, 2. SK 185.5, 3.  TRIN 175.5, 4. RYLE 166.5, 5. OLDC 145.5, 6. WOOD 135, 7. LARU 111.5, 8. MOOR 110, 9. SOUT 98.5, 10. FERN 96.5

This in no way slights what Lampe did, he is a fine wrestler and top contender, but I heard Cooper's a little banged up and not clicking on all cylinders right now.  It should be very interesting at state if anyone will be a real threat to beat him.

No Rumble62, don't be so touchy. I said "I heard" Cooper was hurt.  I don't know this to be fact.  Now if I would have said that "I know" for a fact Cooper was hurt, and that there is no way Lampe would have beat Cooper is he was healthy...that would have been a slight.   Since Cooper has been tearing the entire state up for the last several years, I believe its fair to bring up that he might have some issues with an injury.  Nothing wrong with that.

I have no ties to either wrestler other than the pleasant conversations I've had with both families for years.  I think it's great that he wrestled him so well. 

Last I checked, this was a forum about getting information out, asking questions and sharing opinions.  Anyone who knows me knows that I wouldn't put anything out there for the sake of offending someone.  I also said he is a fine wrestler and top contender.  This is why I personally don't put much out there.

Not touchy, I just think the majority of wrestlers are probably banged up to some extent at this part of the season. When you step on the mat, the excuses go out the door.

There really is no reason to make the outcome of a match seem better or worse for any wrestler, because win or lose by a little or alot the result for both wrestlers should be the same.Think about what you did well and keep it up think about what you did poorly and get to work,because in the end it is all about the work.The hard work and determination to be their best is what makes them a success,the wins are the proof that it is working.

I searched trackwrestling and can't find it. What or how did you find it ? Thanks

A search on Trackwrestling for the Dragon, in Kentucky, only turns up some Minnesota tourney.

So....brackets anyone?

http://tw01.trackwrestling.com/tw/predefinedtournaments/MainFrame.jsp?sport=wrestling&TIM=1358886305770&pageName=&ie=false&frameSize=785

If that link doesn't work, just go under Dual Meets.  Search KY High School.  It's on the first page.

EDIT: Now that I actually go into those brackets...it seems to be a different tourny. Sorry for the mistake.

http://tw01.trackwrestling.com/tw/predefinedtournaments/MainFrame.jsp?sport=wrestling&TIM=1358886305770&pageName=&ie=false&frameSize=785

If that link doesn't work, just go under Dual Meets.  Search KY High School.  It's on the first page.

EDIT: Now that I actually go into those brackets...it seems to be a different tourny. Sorry for the mistake.

I did find it under duels in ky but wow that must be a different tournament. I've never heard of any of those guys. I'm sure I did something wrong but thanks for trying

At least I did learn something new though lol... Was looking at all the duel results

This in no way slights what Lampe did, he is a fine wrestler and top contender, but I heard Cooper's a little banged up and not clicking on all cylinders right now.  It should be very interesting at state if anyone will be a real threat to beat him.

Not True, Kevin's dad says he's a 100% right now so there's no excuses. Props to Lampe, hard work goes a long way.

• Upvote 1

Not True, Kevin's dad says he's a 100% right now so there's no excuses. Props to Lampe, hard work goes a long way.

100% after the schedule he has had and some

Injuries early in the year . Not many would be 100% and many kids are not 100% this time of yr ,I doubt you are