Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Harrison County

Some of the guys are into their other sports right now.  One question for you though - what's up with Wasson?  Is he wrestling this year or not?  I've heard two different things.  It depends who you are talking to I guess.  An yes, there was a low turn out at the Bluegrass State Games from Harrison Co.  But there were  two "little" guys who showed up to wrestle so maybe they will stick around for a few years.

Ranger - What was you opinion of the Harrison Co. boys who did show up?  Murdock, Barkley, Coy, and Barnett,

Unfortunately, I didn't see as much of them as I hoped.  But I know that Barnett was a spectator as there were no others in his age/weight.  From what I know of Coy he is a hard worker and has been wrestling as much as anyone else down there this summer.  But he still has a lot of improving to do and needs to get much stronger.  I'm anxious to see how Murdoch does this year.  He could be tough (either 215 or 285).  But he needs to stay serious and focused all season.  They will need his leadership as well.