Sign in to follow this  
overweight

Your Weight How To Decide

Just remember your REAL weight, don't hurt yourself, don't be pressured. If you feel weak, you probably are. Stay within your bounds, not your Parents, coaches, teammates! There are things that you decide, Bonds acknowledges, that you need too think about,,,,,,,,,,,,,,too much

I am clean, I know that, there are kids that need to remember you want to see your grand kids too! DO no take the stuff?

another point about the excessive weight cutting....you may feel fine the first time you make weight....but by the end of the season you will feel like crap and be very weak.  right when you need to be your strongest, you will be your weakest.

another point about the excessive weight cutting....you may feel fine the first time you make weight....but by the end of the season you will feel like crap and be very weak.  right when you need to be your strongest, you will be your weakest.

You have to be smart while cutting weight,eat the right foods,dont cut too much too soon,and dont cut down to the point your sick and weak.Thats my opinion..

This is very true. I made the mistake of cutting too much weight too fast last season. I should have won about half the matches I lost but because of all the weight I cut I was so weak I just couldn't keep control of most of my opponents. I felt fine at first and then when the season started I realized that my body was completely drained.