152 was lampe

160 was smith

170 was bauer

182 was pledger

195 was noe?

220 was bryant

hvy was FC kid?

Did French wrestle at all ? Thanks

Vega won 12-10,and won MOW.You may have been right thirdround(and if you check my post I never said AJ would win,I just said you may not want to give Vega the medal to soon),But for a kid that wasn't suppose to be ready for high school kids he is doing a pretty good job.And if he was just a good little wrestler why is high school starting off like middle school ended.Beat AJ, and you get MOW.Thats enough respect in itself.But Aj will do what he always has and work twice as hard,so I hope everyone counts him out,thats what motivates him the most.

Vega won 12-10,and won MOW.You may have been right thirdround(and if you check my post I never said AJ would win,I just said you may not want to give Vega the medal to soon),But for a kid that wasn't suppose to be ready for high school kids he is doing a pretty good job.And if he was just a good little wrestler why is high school starting off like middle school ended.Beat AJ, and you get MOW.Thats enough respect in itself.But Aj will do what he always has and work twice as hard,so I hope everyone counts him out,thats what motivates him the most.

Sounds like a great match....both great kids and great coaches....would have loved to been there !

LOL.tiger coach I agree.But it is useally not that big of a deal( to most coaches) if a 5th ranked kid beats a 12th ranked kid by 2.I went and found Vega gave him a hug and told him he desevered it.I was not trying to slight him.Aj was unranked to start the year,he was not seeded at the rumble and finished 3rd,he was seeded 8th at Jeff classic and finised 3rd,he was seeded 5th at Mater dei and finished 3rd.My point was if in all these tournaments the coaches don't think he is one of the top wrestlers then why when he gets beat does his opp. get MOW.So if I thought Vega should get it does that make me bias.Then I am bias the right kid got MOW

Beat a freshman and get MoW with HS state champs in the tourny taking people out , that's ridiculous , I think you have to beat everyone to get an ow

Lightweight and hvy OWs , nice