Sign in to follow this  
lasttakedown

Lafayette

Anderson co, bishop fenwick (oh), bourbon co, bryan station, Christian vo, danville, fern creek, Franklin co, grant, Henry clay, j town, lafayette, Louisville male, Madison cent, Montgomery co, Moore, north hardin, paducah tilghman, dunbar, Scott co, tates creek, trinity , Walton verona, western hills.

Heavyweight will be stacked. Danville, grant, and lafayette. Young has had sting wins over the the 6th, 8th, 10th, and 11th ranked wrestlers, be interested to see how he does against danville and grant. All grades wrestkers and good kids

Young was ranked 14 th ?????being a fresh its hard to get noticed untill later in the yr . I'm sure he lands much higher next ranking .

Don't forget Fern Creek's heavyweight, Gabe Lord. Senior ranked #6. Undefeated on the year. Didn't wrestle at Male, his father passed away Thursday. Long term illness. Gabe is doing well and will be back to his second family on Tues and is looking forward to the challenge at Lafayette this weekend.

Our prayers and thoughts go out to Gabe and his family.....Glad he will be back out on the mat this week and looking forward to watching him wrestle in the Lafayette Invitational.....May God bless Gabe and his family.

True170, your right, 145 looks awesome! Polley and Clay should meet in the finals, but no easy day for either of them. If everyone is at the weight that they are ranked, 145 will have #1 Polley Ch. Co., #3 Clay FC, #6 Jones WV, #10 Green Laff., #14 Smith Trin., and #15 Aiken TC! That's a pretty solid line up of guys. Should be very interesting!

I happend to look them up yesterday and didn't find much. They are D3 and looked like fielded about 10-12 kids. Looked through several sets of rankings, didn't see any of their kids. Obviously, I'm not Mpire, just saw a question that I knew a little about.