Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2012/2013 - November 22

Not for a second. Ranger has no enemies unless it is a wacky dad who doesn't like his sons ranking!

Ranger has lots of enemies, but its only temporary and only when he's on the opposite side of the mat. :)
  • Upvote 1

asdf you dont really believe ranger was serious do you?

asdf you dont really believe ranger was serious do you?

I'm pretty new at this.

Seen some wrestling and probably the toughest tournament in the state , The rankings are probably A bit easier to come up with now weight wise an team wise , eh Ranger .

I would think they would be also, alot of tough matches took place this weekend, Mpire now wouldnt it be perfect if we could have a tournament with everyones full line ups and no injuries. By the way How many kids were out for CC this weekend?

True170 all of that can be found on trackwrestling. Click on the team score to see the breakdown. CC was without a 113 and 138, and had a JV step up at 195 and score 10 valuable team pts.

The only thing that i asked besides the joking question for Mpire was about who was out and yes the line-ups were online but i dont have CC's Starting line up committed to memory LOL so even if i looked on Trackwrestling i would still of needed to ask on here

Hate to hear Hamilton may have gotten injured. Hopefully just a tweak at the worst. Too good of a kid to keep down.

I pray for a speedy recovery.

• Upvote 1

113 was out , 138 was out , starting 195 and state q , was out replaced with a good fresh but not our starter , so two spots empty and our lineup is far from set with a few dropping , our starter would have covered the two and then some in my opinion and 1 win apiece from a 113 andU a 138 would have sealed it any more makes it a blowout , and yes it's not my place to say and people shouldn't ask but its public knowledge so , no problem sying CC gave up four spots at Franklin took second by 11 points gave up two and I starter out and lost rumble by less then 2 , full strength and a few moves and this tournament would have been a CC wipeout , now that I have enlightened everyone about who was there and who was not and not to be stunned about what happens in a few months , I would be lying if I said I thought we were going to win the rumble last week after hearing who and how many would be out , I am stunned they almost won it , I thought X would be tough but I think some other teams are missing guys as well Trinity was missing a state champ at least Union was missing three of the states best and with Cooper and Chamberle missing that's at least 5 of the states top ten wrestlers four for certain .

The rumble is a great tournament " can't say I'm a fan of the pool system they use , I would rather see a system I have seen in fr and gr where everyone gets seeded and you go untill you lose two or your the last two standing and 1 loses , you still get a large number of matches an may ne a bit more fair . the class I know was screwed up was 220 criteria based or not , all the out of state kids fell to the best two in the class leaving the finals a bit if a bore and taking away from not only the winner but the eventual third placer and the class , everyone watches finals for battles and flair and the goofy bracketing surely messed up a few brackets a seed meeting is in order , no way all the coaches would have put Austin and Trevor on the same side it wasn't even remotely fair ,knowing how People are and how rankings work I'm sure people will still cry when the new ones come out but that's ok they usually cry harder when the rankings come true , not that they are ever 100 % generally about a 79 % is very very good .

I hear Hamilton is out

Out partying with Stephen dreaming up a super state Bracket , Stephen drops to 152 Lampe bumps to it and it didn't look like it would be hard he was chiseled ad with Cooper there , there wouldn't be anyone watching wry many other classes and the OW would be theirs for sure .

Steph teched the kid who beat # 2 ranked Courtney and the x kid was actually very talented but his defensive shot stopping Greco stance and inability to finish was still ineffective against Stephen , no one can challenge him at 160 , but just like last yr when people talked smack about him running when he had no choice but to go where they the khsaa told him to go no one will or would bump to see him , much easier to play board game bad boy .

Thanks to Ryle and the coaches for appreciating what they saw , nice getting a win at the rumble and an Ow one that he should have gotten at Swowca yrs ago but politics played its part , now getting it at The Rumble I have to say hats of to KY , and lol if anyone thinks I was mad he got it instead of his brother. That's just me Had Austin gotten it I would have said that was bull Stephen put on a show against better comp , Austin has a lot of time left for OW and he has his sites set on a bigger one this summer .

The union 160 has the physique and is decent very similar to the kid from x , he just needs to move more like his super teammates no reason a bigger kid can't move like a smaller one if he works at it , tough kid

It would be strange to be Union showing up with the heart of their team gone , congrats to them on their efforts ,

Woodford is good and the Lawson's are. Very good I have seen Branson wrestle for yrs he has beaten a lot of good kids and lost to some as well the little Lawson did a great job battling him , Nathan Boston had a close match and isn't going to beat everyone by major or better in ky forever as some on here have said and it has already been mentioned , now with that said he was never In danger of losing either yes it was a great match but a lot of great kids wrestle close matches and almost always win .i do like their coaches style he was a little emotional and vocal , I think some kids need it , some do not it all depends . I like seeing Bankamper and his young protege Boggs working together , Carr may be the coach of coaches and B may be the king of NKY coaching , but Boggs knows the sport knows the wrestlers and can whip kids asses with one leg , and that's bad ass , :)/>seriously he knows his stuff he will be a great head coach one day or perhaps he can be the assistant coach of assistant coaches he would probably be cool with that .

Ryle down my man Erdman just isn't the same for me he's my favorite kid I'd rather set and talk wrestling with him than anyone else in the room no bias and no tude , great kid . Ryle led much of the day but didn't live up to its potential by days end , didn't see many in the finals and the one I noticed gave it a go but got stuck ,being young I'm sure they are headed upwards , Harrison had tough kida as expected and GE had a few studs , Princetons coach Ty Robbins was in the house and always the greatest of Cincy coaches fearless with his team and helpful to those willing to work and a joy to talk to ,best of luck on a speedy recovery he has helped a lot of good kida become even better wrestlers mine included , congrats like me you outlasted Elvis lol

Better to have tried and failed than to have never tried at all , Any Matt time is good time but if he's sick he will not get any better cutting . Attempting this awesome tournament that his school puts on , is understandable and admirable nice warrior spirit now let him get better " he will

Be missed wed but he can hang out with me in the stands eating some soup we can talk match ups and make some bets and dad can pay up afterwards lmao "

I just want to take time to thank Ranger for what he does, and appreciate the fact that even though he is not required or financially compensated to do rankings, he still takes time out of his own busy schedule and personal life to study weights and multiple results from multiple tournaments to satisfy our curiosity as to where he believes kids will end up. Also the fact that he can somewhat accurately depict these types of things is a testament to his dedication to this sport and the wrestling community. So thank you for what you do, enjoy your holiday, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Rankings are fun and interesting , Ranger put his last ones out on Thanksgiving ,I was kidding thus the comment " it hasn't even been a month ""why is he taking so long "

But I think it is about time , everyone is ready and there has been some upsets and changes and weight moves , whenever is fine , the suspense keeps people looking in anyway .