Un Co   Isaac Ervin  10

Eas   Joaquin Luna  10

NH   Josh Johnson  9

Way Co   Coty Vinsant  11

What's the reality of Coty Lewis going 119

I saw that Caleb and Luna were going 112

What's the reality of Coty Lewis going 119

I saw that Caleb and Luna were going 112

I dont think he would go to 119 after cutting all of that weight last year. but it payed off with a title so u never know.  and i think wood is going back to 119.

john chui should be in the top 5 deffinately. It is a fact that he is returning to 119 and has beaten several of your top five picks. Lost to Ervin in double overtime for 3rd and 4th place at state, beat caleb wood 10-0 at state, i don't care it he was injured or not it was impressive and he deserves some respect, beat coty vinsant soundly.

hay fellas dont no much about 119 so if im wrong plese correct me but i have heard that cory spencer of johnson central might be going 119 this year,,,he will up there in the runnings i would say.

Guest jp

FC   Caleb Wood  12

Un Co   Isaac Ervin  10

Eas   Joaquin Luna  10

NH   Josh Johnson  9

Way Co   Coty Vinsant  11

SO what does 119 really look like?

Based off Rangers picks and the assumptions of who is going 112 and 119

How would you rate the Top 8 112s and 119s

If all the people everybody said is wrestling 119 than yes it will be a tough class.  but once they start the season some realize that they cant drop that much weight or they think they can do better at another class. so once a couple of weeks passed and everybody gets settled at their weight then we will be able to make more accusations.

Not yet knowing how much last year's guys have improved, I think Corey Mills could give these guys a run for their money. If he goes down to 119 I think he'll definately place atleast top eight, based on the on the improvments he's made and will make in the time leading up to this upcoming season.

Not yet knowing how much last year's guys have improved, I think Corey Mills could give these guys a run for their money. If he goes down to 119 I think he'll definately place atleast top eight, based on the on the improvments he's made and will make in the time leading up to this upcoming season.

Mills is a tough kid.Wish him luck next year..