Sign in to follow this  
littleschool130

who is surprisingly not going to wrestle at state?

what wrestlers won't be at state because of certain twists and turns? i know in region 5, kevin stewart is out. also we know about cliff cornett, luna not being varsity, and what about butler? was he injured before or during the medaling rounds? will he be wrestling at state?

Guest 103GBM?

im surprised travis meisner aint goin which sux cuz he could end up bein a state placer

I'm not ruling anything out, he's a good wrestler, but I don't think Travis would have placed in state at 215. He's pretty solid but I just see to many people as bein' ahead of him.

i see this as a good thing i would rather not see his temper at state making him and others look bad..

This is a major milestone for Luna.  As we move to wrestling next year, we will see what his character is really made of.  I hope he comes back with a new outlook on wrestling and he turns his frustration into positive emotion on the mat.  It has been a tough year for him.  We'll see what next year brings.

Guest 103GBM?

luna didnt lose to shoulders he had to write a letter to khaas and he didnt so he cant wrestle well thats what i was told by his bestfriend jose but he could do alot at state this year

luna didnt lose to shoulders he had to write a letter to khaas and he didnt so he cant wrestle well thats what i was told by his bestfriend jose but he could do alot at state this year

No Luna did lose to Shoulders in the wrestle-off, I was there

what happened with jacob watson..i heard somethin about him quittin after he lost or somethin like that?

i heard after he lost in the Championship Finals...he obviously dropped to the Consi Semis where he bit his opponent which is of course a flagrant misconduct dropping him to 6th.  Again just what i heard i have not confirmed that yet.

No Luna did lose to Shoulders in the wrestle-off, I was there

yea it was a best 2 out of 3 match wrestle off that took 5 days to complete

the first match joaqin won by 3-1 (Shoulders wrestled as if he hadn't stepped on a mat before)

the second  match Shoulders won by 6-4

the third match Shoulders dominated and won 7-3

so Luna was squeezed out of the varsity lineup the day before regionals

yea it was a best 2 out of 3 match wrestle off that took 5 days to complete

the first match joaqin won by 3-1 (Shoulders wrestled as if he hadn't stepped on a mat before)

the second  match Shoulders won by 6-4

the third match Shoulders dominated and won 7-3

so Luna was squeezed out of the varsity lineup the day before regionals

How did Luna handle himself after this loss in the wrestle-off? :?

Ranger 123, is Cooper really out for sure because of the knee injury?  I hope it is just a rumor.  My sympathy to him and his family if it is true.  I feel your pain.  Happened to my son two years in a row. (once in the region finals with a good state draw to boot).

If it is true, then buy him a bunch of pizza and cheeseburgers.  Food slightly eased the heartbreak and pain after 5 months of cutting weight.