CoachC

2018 Freestyle/Greco-Roman Schedule & National Team Qualifying

Here is the updated 2018 Schedule. Note the Dual Team Qualifier has been change to April 14th at Bullitt Central due to a scheduling conflict with Scholastic Showcase.

I will post the Qualification requirements for both Dual Teams, and Cadet & Junior Nationals later this week.

Spring Schedule 2018.docx

• Upvote 1

Here are the qualification requirements for our national teams. These are requirements and are the only way to be considered for participation.

I will be posting tournament fliers here as well. If you have any questions, my contact info is in my profile. 

Qualification Requirements for USMC Cadet.docx

Dual Team Qualification Requirements & Petition form.docx

14 hours ago, Wrestledad said:

I just got on to register and it only gives me the option for Cadet Women. Shouldn't there be a Junior women option?

There is a Junior Women's division built in both tournaments.  You may need to scroll down to see it. 

All of the tournament fliers have been updated. They now reflect changes in weight classes for all divisions for 2018 except Cadet & Junior Men which did not change. Plus Intermediate & Novice Girls divisions were added.

There are 2 tournaments left before state tournament. If you have not wrestled in any of these events, you will need to be at both remaining events, plus wrestle state tournament to be eligible for Fargo. 

3 hours ago, Wrestledad said:

What are the requirements if you wrestled Bullitt?

Bullitt counts as 1 tournament.

My question, we wrestled one state qualifier, registered for another at Montgomery, it was canceled. Now the final freestyle tournament for qualifier to go to Fargo is tomorrow. We are sitting in Irving, Texas wrestling tomorrow. I have already registered for the state tournament at CU. Are my wrestlers ability to go to Fargo gone?

The flyer on Track says the tourney will be at the Taylor County Middle School in case of inclement weather, another thread says it is at the high school due to the football field being unavailable. 

Which is correct?