Sign in to follow this  
Chris Duke

Rankings 12-3-17

5 hours ago, Army dad said:

Maybe wrong but I think the Johnson kid from Tigers beat Begley twice at Battle of the Brave in Union.

It has been corrected and updated.  

With Cole Thomas wrestling 106 for Ryle why is he still ranked at 92.  If he is going to wrestle at MS state looks like he is more than likely going to be at 98 or 105.

16 minutes ago, MogoC said:

With Cole Thomas wrestling 106 for Ryle why is he still ranked at 92.  If he is going to wrestle at MS state looks like he is more than likely going to be at 98 or 105.

He will be at 94 at the end of the year.  He is eating everything under the sun and still can't hit 100. 

9 hours ago, MogoC said:

Cole walks around at 97 lbs and 4 foot nothing. He wanted to wrestle 106 for Ryle and his brothers. It’s a great opportunity for him to grow through this sport and fill a spot for them. 

On December 4, 2017 at 8:40 AM, Bulldoglife said:

Thank you for keeping up with this coach. This  is a great motivator for our wrestlers.

It also helps the parents / fans , know who to watch! Also keeps the wrestlers motivated to make the list..... Or take someone's spot on the rankings.... I know my son, looked for two years before he finally made the rankings... It's fun to keep up with the weight classes and rankings ect ect.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Bluesdad said:

Gonna be fun this year at STATE!!! A lot of great talent again in the middle school ranks. 

This shaping up to be one of the most talented wrestling years I have coached. S many schools have serious contenders.

• Upvote 1