Sign in to follow this  
CoachC

Cadet National Duals

We are sending a Cadet National Dual Team to York PA. this year. Any wrestler born in 2001 or 2002 is eligible to be selected to this team. We will be picking our team at our Freestyle/Greco State tournament at Campbell County. Weight Classes are: 88, 94, 100, 106, 113, 120, 126, 132, 138, 145, 152, 160, 170, 182, 195, 220, 285 

If you are interested in wrestling on this team, you will need to wrestle in our state tournament. Below is a link to the Dual tournament website.

If you have any questions, please contact me. All of my contact info is in my profile.

The 88 and 94 Lb. weight classes are going to be hard to fill. If you have or know of a wrestler, please let me know. They have to have a birth year of 2001 or 2002

http://usawevents.sportngin.com/page/show/1019366-cadet-national-duals

The cost for this tournament will be around $300 per wrestler, plus transportation and meals. We will do our best to keep transportation costs down. We will be picking our team at the state tournament. If you plan to wrestle on the team, we will be collecting payment and ordering singlets. The singlets will be personalized.