Achilles

NCAA Bid Allotments

Better than 1 bid last yr so obviously.the comp at hvy in the MAC has improved .Still some tough comp to get through to make.top 3 about 6 or so who all had wins against guys who beat people they lost to in MAC I see a top 4 Parker Hutchison Austin Everard and.Gunning Smerchek have wins against some in that top 4 so whoever has the big day and.Mac does not have Hutchison ranked top 4 so someone.will see him.early.

• Downvote 1

Thats cool actually with all the hooplah over big ten .ACC has six schools not quite as hard to take more big tens have at least double that more room to lose a guy from 1 to 10 bids are not.done.yet though .Big 12 a bit easier to get em all than big ten as well.Think they have 8 9 or.ten vs the 4 from a couple yrs ago.Think Mizzou came close injuries hurt lost an AA at 184 right of the bat but his replacement did superb.and.174 is a rs fresh with a dinged up leg.

Did Ryan not make it out for ohio state ?,He has wrestled there for about 10 yrs he should be better than Jordan by now.

• Downvote 1

If Campbell County can send 2 you would think Ohio State or Penn State could send 10 ??

3 kids from one of Austins jr high ECCW teams  made it Him Mendel and Heyob.

The "at large" bids just announced.  Parker (Ohio) and Smercheck (Central Michigan) received bids.  2 of the 4 at large HWT bids from the MAC - total of 5 Heavys from the MAC going to the dance.  Proves Achilles' point that the MAC Heavyweight group was very strong...and ATM an automatic qualifier from the group.  Maybe they can make some podium noise after all...

Of course  I was right they all had rpi top 33 .SO MUCH FOR ALL THE HATERS KNOCKING THE MAC HEAVIES TO TAKE SHOTS AT OLD ATM .

AUSTIN HAS BEATEN 3 OF THE 4 WILDCARDS/at large bids at his weight in college matches and he is the only frosh heavy to win his spot in his conference championships not going to mention the other wildcard except to say he failed to show up the last time they could have wrestled :)

Now for the haters here let's do the math 9 schools in MAC 5 heavies going 14 SCHOOLS big 10, 7 heavies going .

Drum roll...........Higher percentage of MAC heavies will be wrestling in St Louis 

Geez that would be a tall order indeed! Just off the top of my head without even a smidge of research names like Snyder, Medberry, Walls,

Nevils, Krol, Black, come to mind, will not be many spots left after the very best sort out the top 5 or 6 spots. could happen though depending on the brackets.

• Upvote 1

Its already a done deal Big ten had 5 MAC had 3 and they each got 2 at larges and if you want to argue depth Jennings and Hemida from big ten are no.better than Parker or Smerchek from MAC im sure the big ten guys clean up but my whole point some tried to make.all.year just to spite myself Or Austin was the MAC was weak particularly at heavy and now over half the Heavies in the conference are there probably the highest percentage of any conferences heavies .And if I had to pick one of em for the big game or the long Haul im taking Austin I think he has the best win.ratio vs MAC guys in.the conference now .

ACC slightly higher percentage with 5 of 6 HWT AQ's. But, yeah, both higher than B1G.  ACC also higher than anyone percentage wise with 31 AQ's. Not sure 35 total ACC qualifiers is a higher percentage than everyone...my guess is yes.

5 of 6 with no at large is pretty tough.Walz Kasper and the rest all impressive .I dont think any of the MAC heavies who qualified  are srs so they should be tough for a while and.uni has Isley cen Mich has Stencil and.Missou has Campbell coming but none of.them.concern me.lol

The allotments are a done.deal deppershmidt so it has happened .Have to give Mizzou props coach Smith is standup no.ego at all and loves all his kids he stands by them thick and.thin from olympic medalist  to the least talented on his team .Saw it first hand.he made sure everyone.was in every pic.sure he was happy they beat Virginia tech and.Cornell handily this yr then lost a few when guys were out and.got hammered by press then lose to uni and.get hammered by morons even on this site lol only to come back and.break a MAC CHAMPIONSHIP scoring record lol 

Its just funny because I always have the last laugh and its loud .

I am betting KY has never had two kids from the same school wrestling at NCAAs at the same  time somewhere someone is scrambling through the records to find out.Bookends too.that 2012 team was the shazizzle just saying it had it all multiple fargo aas nhsca aas D1 wrestlers multiple sport guys won tournaments in ohio and.ky just the more you think about it the better they were and will seem.Just nasty good .Surely no woodford team could have ever came.close to.them ...lol I would bet anyone one becomes an AA soon and two do before its over .

Love it every year come.crunch time the haters dine on Crow .

No matter how you look at it the mac heavies will not perform like the Big Tens. The Mac will be lucky to win one match in the championship side and 2 on the consi side. The big ten had a top 5 guy(stoll) take an injury, black take an injury and a couple potential AAs take a redshirt. While the mac is winning 3 matchs max, the big ten will be getting 3 AA's ...huge difference.

• Upvote 1

The difference is a turd like you saying how weak they are and.now they have 5 who make the Dance stoll is a big guy and.Black is.good but hardly out of reach for a few MAC guys say a kid from Alexandria who just beat a guy who majored him and yes you moron beat Mckiernan a few weeks ago who ...you guessed it Beat Black this year hahaha go blow your smoke up your boyfriends .as for injuries thats part of it live by the sword die by it .And.the srs taking rs thats their.team and.their choice like.hall taking yrs off after HS before college or Nevills a soph with 2 rs already .Bottom.line.your posts and.jealousy made you look the fool and.theres a freshman at Mizzou going to.the dance that will win his share of matches at ncaas before hes done he earned his spot beating other now qualifiers the 1 seed and has a win over the mac champ.this yr .

Dont hate me.because I do what you.cant just hate me.because your a straight up B!((

Haha what? My point exactly. Black is like the 6 or 7th best in the big ten and better than all the mac. Now gon look up some guy who beat another guy that somehow proves you're right!?!. Mac has zero ranked wrestler at hwt. 0.0

I was wondering when you would pick your jaw back up of the floor and.pull all the crow out of your teeth hahahahaEVERARD AND Hutchison were both ranked top 20 this yr of course Everard got majored bu ATM and Hutchison is lucky he didnt get called for stalling against Austin like he did with Gunning and.I dont have to look far Austin beat someone who Beat Black his last match of the season and well you have been called out already on your bs and it wasnt even me.who did it first lol 5 MAC heavies hahahah 

Those Mac heavies will create at least 3 bids every year Austin is in a good spot and in case your to dumb to notice he upped his game.beat Smerchek by a bigger margin and stunned everyone beatinh Parker the boy is made of tougher stuff than anyone gives him credit for he will only improve and you with all your a$$ hater posts can only set back and chirp after an occasuonal set back and whine when he AAs