Achilles

NCAA Bid Allotments

Hahahhaha I never mentioned any names and Joe Ward is anlright guy BUT as for class his x used to go apesheet every time.Stephen hammered ward or out placed him wich was every single legit tournament they were ever in .Sent me a message when.her boy won state lol said I would never know what its like to have a kid win.d1 ohio as if wtf hahahah both my boys ,4 x placers and double fargo AAs she will never know what its like to have a kid be a nat champ at any level .

Otto why you digin in my stuff you maybe one of.those old as buckeyes come.on.here to.hate on my Mpire .

And im sorry fool if you tear your peck its black and.blue as a m&er and I didnt see it what I saw was a kid who was winning get stuck .Then just give up in consos .pretty pathetic going out like.that injured or not .

And why dont you get you some.otto or should I say just come.get some.you mesaage board wannabee .easier to.hide and.take.your shots aint it hahahah rosie boy 

On 3/24/2017 at 0:39 AM, Achilles said:

Hahahhaha I never mentioned any names and Joe Ward is anlright guy BUT as for class his x used to go apesheet every time.Stephen hammered ward or out placed him wich was every single legit tournament they were ever in .Sent me a message when.her boy won state lol said I would never know what its like to have a kid win.d1 ohio as if wtf hahahah both my boys ,4 x placers and double fargo AAs she will never know what its like to have a kid be a nat champ at any level .

Otto why you digin in my stuff you maybe one of.those old as buckeyes come.on.here to.hate on my Mpire .

And im sorry fool if you tear your peck its black and.blue as a m&er and I didnt see it what I saw was a kid who was winning get stuck .Then just give up in consos .pretty pathetic going out like.that injured or not .

And why dont you get you some.otto or should I say just come.get some.you mesaage board wannabee .easier to.hide and.take.your shots aint it hahahah rosie boy 

What a child. Nobody is "digging in your shit". What kind of hood rat chatter is that anyway? You come on here pointing fingers at everybody, then go cracking on wrestlers. You should expect to be called out. 

• Upvote 1

He knocks a kid for winning and getting pinned last time I check actually being up in a match at the NCAA tournament is far more than any of your boys have done at this point.

And your right every injury on every person shows exactly the same. There's no way at all Snyder or ward were injured 

• Upvote 1

Don't worry about him CrazyOtto, he's all talk.  He knows my name and I told him how to find me at the state tournament if he wanted to continue our conversation in person, but... I never heard from him.  Remember, this is the guy who used two profiles to rack up likes and bully people.  Like a source who knows him well told me at the state tournament, in real life it's a sad situation.

Tyr/Achilles/NatureBoy/Kronos/Mpire/MassiveMyers/whatever other names you've had in the past,

You're going to waste your time coming back at me because I'm just going to laugh at your ridiculousness.  You remind me of Lavar Ball, and not in a good way.

• Upvote 1

I don't know why high school stats are being brought up in this thread anyway, this is the college forum and the title clearly is talking about the NCAA tournament.  As you once told me, if you want to talk about high school wrestling them go to that section.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Zeus said:

I don't know why high school stats are being brought up in this thread anyway, this is the college forum and the title clearly is talking about the NCAA tournament.  As you once told me, if you want to talk about high school wrestling them go to that section.

It is so counterproductive. Just look at those Ohio HWTs that out-performed "KY greatest ever." Each and every Ohio HWT scored more Team points than him. Every one. For that case, so did Hemida. So all those high school conquests (albeit never north of Dayton where the pulse of OH wrestling is) don't mean a damn thing. If that stuff mattered then the guys would be asked to meet in the center of the mat, lay out their trophies, and a winner would be determined. 

Wrestling, as with all sports is a "What Have You Done For Me Lately" situation. So, use the experience to become better. 

• Upvote 1

I didnt bother reading any of the whiny Azz crybaby bs you troubkemaking jealous lying idiots posted the STATS That ATM put up in HS wiill NEVER NEVER be touched by anyone in.this state same.gos for his wins at NHSCA fargo and.Central regionals seriously borh ows and.the olympian.rankings champ from only 2 tournaments lol

Now as for college he earned his AA spot and helped his team take 2nd at Scuffle and.Break the MAC scoring record and he will.be sporting that MAC championship ring and.that state title ring .

And hes in.the toughest class in college wrestling period .

Any more questions dumb Azzes 

Ohio hvyweights lol like jennings who lost to austin in.hs and in college like nye who did the same.multiple xs in.both .all in.higher grades .

DID HEMIDA WRESTLE KROELLS NOOO DUMBASS HE LOST TO EVERY AA HE FACED .GUESS HIS REF WASNT THERE .

THEY ALL LOST TO AAs except Austin was the only freshman.there hahahaba

Again your a bsing liar otto .did your fav get teched and.pinned hahahahha.

NEXT YR HE WINS THE MAC AND EARNS HIS SPOT AGAIN.WHILE.ALL THOSE GUYS ARE LOOKING FOR WILDCARD BIDS AGAIN..

And.none.of those turds scratched the surface of what Austin.has done..and.none.of you peons.have ever done ANYTHING in.wrestling or any sport your a bunch of.pu$$xes

I believe otto brought up ohio conquests .

MEANWHILE BACK IN.REALITY THERES A FRESHMAN STARTER FOR MIZZOU WHO WILL.BE WEARING SOME.NEW.BLING FOR BEING A BIG PART OF HIS TEAM WINNING THE MAC AND BREAKING MAC SCORING RECORD .ZEUS LOL WHAT A BIG USERNAME.FOR SUCH A MEANINGLESS PIECE OF SHEAT

3 hours ago, crazyotto said:

It is so counterproductive. Just look at those Ohio HWTs that out-performed "KY greatest ever." Each and every Ohio HWT scored more Team points than him. Every one. For that case, so did Hemida. So all those high school conquests (albeit never north of Dayton where the pulse of OH wrestling is) don't mean a damn thing. If that stuff mattered then the guys would be asked to meet in the center of the mat, lay out their trophies, and a winner would be determined. 

Wrestling, as with all sports is a "What Have You Done For Me Lately" situation. So, use the experience to become better. 

Exactly!!! On all accounts, especially the souther ohio wrestlingl. 

I remember the ohio hwts actually winning matches and hemida also. Austin Myers didn't score a point right?

How many fargo titles did he win? No one has ever AA'ed at fargo.. congrats on that bs #1 future olympian. That is  your far the closeSt he will ever be. Definitely something to hang your hat on. Thanks for making America proud with that rankings hahahahhahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahaha what a joke. 

Your conquest are laughable.

Losing record and all.

• Upvote 1

NEUTRAL WHAT SPORT DO YOU THINK YOUR COMMENTING ON DUMB azz.

YOU HAVE GOLD MEDAL WINNING OLYMPIANS TAKING BREATHERS .

AND SOPH WHO.GRADUATED IN 2011

and a weight range of over 85 lbs compared to what a sport where no other class varies more than 15 lbs lol

Your right weight is the only factor that makes a weight class the toughest. Nothing else matters at all. 

And lighter guys are winning heavy weight now a days so still not really seeing what point your making.

• Upvote 1

88 lb weight variance in a class dominated by Gold medal olympians and guys who.graduated HS in 2011 lol 

Vs a bunch of classes with 8 lb spreads and.a couple with a few more.lbs than..

Imagine if 125 went to 213 ....you catching in.dumb dumb dumb .

YOU MEAN THE MISSING LINK WILDCAT LOL WITHOUT HIM THEY WOULD NOT HAVE CAME.IN.2nd at Scuffle or.Broke.the MAC scoring Record or took 8 to nationals.and.most likely Mizzou would not have had An NCAA  coach of the year this year .Its a TEAM and every little point Counts even.the Freshman.Heavyweights with all his losses and.particularly his wins the ones that got him To ST Louis. lol