Sign in to follow this  
Chris Duke

Updated Preseason Rankings

5 hours ago, Louisville said:

Jack Cummings (98 lbs) moved to Illinois... we will miss our friends and teammates in KY.  Good luck to all this season!

Thanks.  It's been fixed

23 hours ago, Chris Duke said:

I have some updates on kids.  Still missing a ton.  This should be enough for Ranger to fine tune as the season goes on.  

Middle school preseason rankings 10-28-16.pdf

A couple more weight changes.  I will adjust it as much as possible over the next couple days.  I have been asked why I have Zeke at 113 and Grant-Hall and Kitchen-Carter at higher weights than High School.  Zeke is good enough to win at either weight and Union is stacked in the middle. I have Zeke going up for the team.  Grant-Hall and KC they were big last year.  Time will tell.

1 hour ago, Chris Duke said:

A couple more weight changes.  I will adjust it as much as possible over the next couple days.  I have been asked why I have Zeke at 113 and Grant-Hall and Kitchen-Carter at higher weights than High School.  Zeke is good enough to win at either weight and Union is stacked in the middle. I have Zeke going up for the team.  Grant-Hall and KC they were big last year.  Time will tell.

Will Zeke, TKC, and Grant-Hall even wrestle middle school this year??  Zeke skipped middle school state and much of the MS season last year.  Tom got hurt at middle school state and already has two MS titles.  Not sure what else there is left for any of them to accomplish by wrestling middle school this year.