Sign in to follow this  
coachteater

BLUEGRASS STATE GAMES 2016

In the early stages, but we are looking at doing a clinic in the morning for the afternoon competitors.  I've got a few college wrestlers I'm working with to try to make this happen. More details to follow

Online registration ends tomorrow! get signed up, going to be a great day of wrestling. remote sites list is posted on forum, along with info on a clinic we will be hosting as well

I will try to post results next week, on vacation this week. I didn't see many of the matches but heard there was a few really good ones. A few brackets were really tough. Great tournament and I appreciate everyone coming out. 

Bump

On 7/25/2016 at 9:58 AM, coachteater said:

I will try to post results next week, on vacation this week. I didn't see many of the matches but heard there was a few really good ones. A few brackets were really tough. Great tournament and I appreciate everyone coming out. 

On 7/25/2016 at 8:58 AM, coachteater said:

On 7/25/2016 at 8:58 AM, coachteater said:

Do you have any idea what the date of this years tournament will be ?

20 minutes ago, tja said:

Do you have any idea what the date of this years tournament will be ?

Date not locked in yet. Either July 22 or 29. It will be at Louisville Male this year.