Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Middle School Rankings 2015/16 - PRESEASON SEPTEMBER 21

This is the first pass at middle school rankings for the upcoming season.  Yes, they are a train wreck.  Some weights are pretty solid, but so many of these kids have been off the mat for months and tend to grow in a completely unknown way at this age.  PLUS, I'm sure some of these kids were 8th graders last year and need to come off the list.  I received some good input from a few guys, but I'm sure there are a bunch of kids who will be added shortly into the season.  Please send me corrections (especially for kids now in HS) on weights; I made some guesses on kids I had some gut feelings on, but others I left alone.  This one is just to get the conversation going.

WR Rankings 2015_16 Middle School PRESEASON SEPT21.pdf

Only been posted an hr and I already found an error. When I moved a couple kids around in weight I misplaced Duke below Insko (Duke won head to head at state). I'm sure those guys will be riding me through texts for the next month. Just kidding. 

Not another Belk.  Lol.  Following in his brothers foot steps.  But much more of a technician.  

Looks like the Raiders will make some noise this year.  With only 3 or 4 eighth graders the future is bright.

Lucas Colemire and Michael Dodge Ryle will most likely be 86 this year.

Kids that will make some noise this year.

70 Noah Berkheart Ryle

70 Colin Ross Ryle

70 Lauren Walton Carr

105 Carter Messerly Braves

121 Brandon Gibson Braves

152 Dillon Talmon Ryle State Qualifier has a win over Mayer last year at State Duals.

152/68 Aiden Evans Ryle hurt during football last year did not compete.

This is the first pass at middle school rankings for the upcoming season.  Yes, they are a train wreck.  Some weights are pretty solid, but so many of these kids have been off the mat for months and tend to grow in a completely unknown way at this age.  PLUS, I'm sure some of these kids were 8th graders last year and need to come off the list.  I received some good input from a few guys, but I'm sure there are a bunch of kids who will be added shortly into the season.  Please send me corrections (especially for kids now in HS) on weights; I made some guesses on kids I had some gut feelings on, but others I left alone.  This one is just to get the conversation going.

Colin Stevens from Trigg who placed 6th at 130 last year is a 8th grader this year

Tyler Hudgins will probably wrestle 105lb this year.

Brent Hudgins is a freshman this year.  Probably should be in high school top 25 at 106lbs.  Two time high school state qualifier as a 7th and 8th grader.

• Upvote 1

All the EOMS kids are freshman now except Deckard.