Sign in to follow this  
Captain America

Rankings ?

JUST A QUESTION FOR A RANKING EXPERT .

HOW IS IT THAT A KID COULD FINISH AN UNDEFEATED 4 YEAR RUN IN STATE with 60 wins BE THE COUNTRY'S ONLY DOUBLE JR Fargo AA in his weight class Beat numerous top Nationally ranked kids on the year Have one loss in an exhibition match in ot to a ranked guy in the class above yours and another in OT and DQ in an unsanctioned bogus match event .Win your states OW your Sr Class at NHSCAs Nationals and the OW there then win FLO Nationals the same week with a pin on a ranked kid in the Finals And end up ranked behind a guy with one title who did not beat one nationally ranked guy or state champ from any other state in the last year and had less than 20 wins on the whole year in Folk style wrestling.

I HAVE TO THINK IF SOMEONE FROM PA or Ohio simply had the out of season wins they would be ranked first .And anyone else outside of a PA Or Ohio with such poor records on a year would never even reach a top ten spot let alone a 1 and kids from those states wins go towards moving them up and their losses on the year are forgotten and buried .A truly political Sport in all honesty .

A MMarinelli loses at 32 and ends up ranked 1 and lb for lb as a Jr and another kid losses to a kid from a lower class and doesn't beat anyone ranked in the top 5 of their class ever and ends up 2nd with only ever winning 1 title for beating a guy in ot from the class below theirs in an exhibition. Match ..And how do guys get ranked so high when avoiding ALL THE NATIONAL TOURNAMENTS, NHSCAS FARGO and FLO .A KY KID dominates the 3 Biggest events in the country and gets put behind PA guys who do not step foot on the mat at any of them ?????

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have no clue Frank Rone defiantly needs ranked probably Cornett as well .It's hilarious I have people on flo now making excuses for kids not showing up at National events like Fargo Nhsca or Flo because of financial reasons or simply wanting to be a kid , finances are one thing but I beg borrow and steal to get my son /sons to their tournaments because I know you only live once you will only be a kid once and in the same threads you have others saying well your kid wouldn't have that record in oh pa or NJ although he would he beats most of the kids there as well .It can't work both ways Bottom line if your there and you win the titles and beat the most top ranked kids you should be the top ranked guy it's total BS saying a kid has been hurt for over a yr is BS and saying well these guys didn't show because of finances or they wanted to go to a party or on a date or play xbox is a freaking joke the rankings are BS

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They mentioned Tyler 182 is tough with some wins over some of their ranked guys they should move him up or if he has them someone should mention it.

I SEE KIDS RANKED TOP 3 AT HEAVY WHO LOST TO GUYS OUT OF THE TOP 5 AT 220 WHO DO NOT GET MOVED DOWN AND have multiple High school losses against guys ranked lower A KID AT 220 WHO WAS A 3 BEAT A 2 AND LOST TO A 3 AT HVY IN OT IN AN EXHIBITION MATCH WHO GET KEPT OUT OF THE 1 SPOT WHEN THE HEAVY GETS MOVED UP A SPOT LOL AFTER LOSING TO A NUM7 THAT YR .THEN EXCUSES OF FINANCES INJURY AND WHATEVER IT'S A JOKE Austin has beaten Brinson a top 3 at 220 Grayson multiple X's a top 5 at 220 and about a dozen other 220 ranked guys while in High school and a few hays as well including Chaconis who was number 1 most of the yr .The current yr and wins in the last yr should be what matters most so they are basically full of Sh=$ and make whatever excuse they want to put who they want where they want them.

IN THE END THE WINS AND TITLES MEAN MORE THAN THE RANKINGS .THe USA Olympian rankings go on your wins alone and although a kid who does more tournaments obviously has an advantage at least your ranking is in your own hands based on your performance not someone's personal preference or state they wish to rub elbows with.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I THINK Kentucky 4 X undefeated state champ 4 X NHSCA multi X champ and OW winner Fargo Double AA and Sr Nat and Flo Champ is #1 in WINs Final prep Rankings .

Perhaps a Dave Schultz winner as well .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

win had Brinson #1 earliet ,Austin doubles in Fargo sweeps central reg wins four Takes care of Brinson in the rematch for the storybook Rematch and follows up a few days later Dominating Flo without giving up a TD.

WIN HAS HIM AT #1 IN THEIR final rankings of 2015 .couldn't ask for any more .Hats of to them He deserved and earned it the hard way wrestling the toughest schedule of any upper weight High School wrestler in the sport .

INtermats Ohio backed ties with Iron man still salty about getting faced on denying Austin entry , wouldn't put him at 1 if he pinned everyone for eternity and Flo can't put him at 1 even though everyone knows he has earned it because then their PA superstar who only has 1 state title and hasn't beaten 1 ranked guy in over a year and has less than a half season. Of wins this year would fall out of the P4P rankings, Politically Hillarious.Love seeing the excuses a loss in ot at Dapper Dan or to Hemida again in OT in two events with 225 weigh inns the day before , are a joke Hemida beat Dunn afterwards .AND WOOD HAS LOST TO Bernick lol who is at a lower weight and ranked below him in the p4p.

How many kids in the country have 4 state titles 3 Nhsca titles 2 OWS a Flo title .and have a state 2 national titles with wins against ranked guys in both and a double AA performance again with wins against ranked guys in one year .I'm betting only 1

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Why so salty brother?  Your youngs chewing on tires, and ready to go?  Rankings are done by pencil pushers.  ( Jason , not talking about you). Hey big M, it all shakes out in the end.  3rd period, spot light,. It gets done or your a step down on the podium .