Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

2015 State Tournament Review

Dutch wanted to put some finishing touches on the season by doing a state tournament review, so here it is.  We tried to do as much reviewing and checking as possible, but sorry if we let any errors creep in. 

Great tournament.  Lots of fun.  Lots of craziness.  Looking forward to next season.

And yes, we are already working on preseason rankings.  Should be out in the next week.

Ranger report 2015 FOLLOW UP.pdf

You guys do an excellent job throughout the year with the rankings. I just hope all the people realize the time that yall put in to these post.  I for one really appreciate the time you and Dutch put in to this post.  This forum helps me to keep up with kids that we have seen in the past. Keep up the good work and I look forward to hearing from yall next year. (on a side note, Justus Williams at 220 is a sophomore). Thanks again!

Great write up. Great recognition. I watched every minute of the championship rounds. Unfortunately more people couldn't be there. FC and Union County fought hard to the finish. Looking forward to seeing the preseason preseason rankings. Thanks for all that you do to keep us in the loop and for allowing us to speak our minds.

Great write up. Great recognition. I watched every minute of the championship rounds. Unfortunately more people couldn't be there. FC and Union County fought hard to the finish. Looking forward to seeing the preseason preseason rankings. Thanks for all that you do to keep us in the loop and for allowing us to speak our minds.

Yep, I second that.  I'm guessing it's to early for those preseason preseason rankings though.LOL

Yep, I second that. I'm guessing it's to early for those preseason preseason rankings though.LOL

I third that. Give us our fix Ranger and Dutch!

You guys out did yourselves this year. With the exception of a couple of outliers, you had the top kids pegged darn close. Thanks for putting in the time and effort into providing these for us. The 4 year analysis is also really interesting to see how kids have grown over that span, and how many middle school placers go on to place at HS state. Thanks again.

Any update on the way too early preseason rankings? We (and by we I mean I) are all anxiously awaiting!

Too much travel (with more coming very soon) and not enough sleep. But we are close.

Yeah I would imagine its tough coaching so many All Americans! Haha as always thank you to both you and Dutch for all that you do.