Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2014/2015 - FEBRUARY 16 FINAL

Any common opponents? That's a matchup Id like to see. Hope Adam can make the finals.

t

Well at the WCI Adam dominated the #3 kid from fern creek and beat the #2 in the finals from wood ford

I enjoyed watching Robles wrestle in the NCAA. It makes me wonder if it becomes more of an advantage than a disadvantage because otherwise you would be in a class several weights higher. Robles upper body strength was visually obvious compared to those he wrestled. Best of luck to Bender and the rest of the kids. If hes the same kid then I havent seen him wrestle since middle school state a few years ago hopefully I can get out of work and see him again.

t

Well at the WCI Adam dominated the #3 kid from fern creek and beat the #2 in the finals from wood ford

Saul has beat

106 # 6 Conner kraizic Tech. Fall

113 #1 Jorge vega. 6-2

#2. Ryan Moore. 4-2

#4. Brady wells. 4-2

I enjoyed watching Robles wrestle in the NCAA. It makes me wonder if it becomes more of an advantage than a disadvantage because otherwise you would be in a class several weights higher. Robles upper body strength was visually obvious compared to those he wrestled. Best of luck to Bender and the rest of the kids. If hes the same kid then I havent seen him wrestle since middle school state a few years ago hopefully I can get out of work and see him again.

I totally agree.

Saul has beat

106 # 6 Conner kraizic Tech. Fall

113 #1 Jorge vega. 6-2

#2. Ryan Moore. 4-2

#4. Brady wells. 4-2

What a resume. The vega match was towards the beginning of the season, correct?

What a resume. The vega match was towards the beginning of the season, correct?

Just before Xmas , Harrison 10 way duel .

I'm excited to see what I imagine will be a very detailed Ranger Report because of the postponement.  Thanks for all you do Ranger.

The Ranger Report has nothing to do with change in the rankings.  Ranger takes the time to take each weight class and break it down for state.  It is always fun to look at.  Thanks for all you do Ranger! 

It's not a new ranking but more of a prediction, based on the draws and subsequent wrestlebacks, of who will place where at each weight with a rationalization for the top placers.

Will there be a final, post-state ranking or is the season officially over? Great work, BTW.

Rankings did themselves yesterday!