Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2014/2015 - JANUARY 14

Saul Ervin would flat out not beat vega right now. No way. That was early in the season. Vega has turned it on. Dont see anyone stopping him or coming close, for his two time.

Of course you would have to .160 and 170 would be lots of fun ,182 and 195 would have epic battles ,And 220 and hvy would be a class of almost 100 lbs Think of the missmatched but epic battles and how someone would have to change tactics ,That is unless they were strong enough to wrestle both classes the same with the skill of an agile 220 ,That would be something seeing a 285 lber tossed about like a 120 throws another 120 ,A benefit of Duals where people can actually bounce around if everyone is lucky im sure some of theses scenarios will take place this weekend .

Saul Ervin would flat out not beat vega right now. No way. That was early in the season. Vega has turned it on. Dont see anyone stopping him or coming close, for his two time.

I will wager you one KY Horse Park hot dog WITH relish that Vega will have close matches at state (within 4 points).  He won't dominate Moore, Hurst, Wells, Cook, maybe even Mitch Ervin haven't seen him yet but his last name warrants inclusion on this list.  He can turn it on and become beast (finals of Dragon) but is not consistent with that effort (look at his semis match at Dragon).  If I had to place a bet, yes, he would be my pick, BUT he will have to win some close matches.

I will wager you one KY Horse Park hot dog WITH relish that Vega will have close matches at state (within 4 points).  He won't dominate Moore, Hurst, Wells, Cook, maybe even Mitch Ervin haven't seen him yet but his last name warrants inclusion on this list.  He can turn it on and become beast (finals of Dragon) but is not consistent with that effort (look at his semis match at Dragon).  If I had to place a bet, yes, he would be my pick, BUT he will have to win some close matches.

Lets makes the bet then, vega by at least 4 every match :)

This group of union wrestlers is tough but the kids they have coming up in the next few years have the potential to be the best team union has ever put on the mat

People always asking "when do new rankings come out" must get old lol. If it were me it's certainly not going to speed me up.

• Upvote 1

Johnson from Dixie heights steam rolls in wolverine, heavy weights better look out! Pinned s. Oldhams Davis in 20 seconds!

I can't remember seeing Davis from s. Oldham win a match all year.