Sign in to follow this  
nathan.boston120

ETC

Practice this Sunday at South Oldham! Starts at 1:30, we have a few more openings so txt me if you are interested! Easily the toughest room in the State last week we had 3 state champs rolling with about 20+ state placers and 50 kids overall!

-Nathan Boston

317~965~5251

• Upvote 1

Great practice tonight at Fern Creek! Had a room full of state champs and state placers with a couple college guys. I wanna thank Coach hitchings and Coach branch for going over some of the finer details! Practice tomorrow at fern creek at 6:30.

• Upvote 1

Once again another great practice at ETC! Thanks again to my dad, coach hitchings, and coach branch for going over technique and keeping the pace in the room high. Tomorrow we will be at South Oldham at 6:30. We will have a few LWC guys rolling with us as well.

Follow us on facebook at ETC Wrestling

-Nathan Boston

Harrison County would be glad to host an ETC session.  Harrison County is located 30 minutes from lexington, 15 min from georgetown,an hour from Cincinnatti and Louisville. We are in a central location that would allow wrestlers from the Lexington, Cincinnatti, Louisville area to attend all within an hour and fifteen minutes drive.  We have several former college wrestlers ranging from light weight to middle/upper weights on the coaching staff.  Private message me if you guys are interested.  Thanks, Coach Ashbrook. 

Sign in to follow this